• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sticks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Hill Country
    Ha,, remember when that dip stick pilot landed a loaded commercial flight out there? was Cabaniss or Waldron. Maybe the same one driving the car!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I just had my driveway extended to the edge of my property. 3 vehicles fit now.

Thinking about doing this myself, do you have someone you can recommend? Feel free to pm me.

Sucks about the stupid drivers, wonder what it would take to get speed bumps or something put in (or if that would even help).

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Thinking about doing this myself, do you have someone you can recommend? Feel free to pm me.

Sucks about the stupid drivers, wonder what it would take to get speed bumps or something put in (or if that would even help).

My neighbor had his driveway extended. He is in commercial contracting. He doesn't do residential jobs. Can't help there.

As far as speeding drivers, ask the city to install speed bumps. They will do a traffic study (amount of traffic and speed) first. If criteria is met, the city foots the bill. Otherwise, neighbors will need to collect funds to pay for the speed bumps.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Nice... How'd they catch him? Insurance company going to go after him for damages?
    I don't know how they caught him but the insurance is already on him. My buddy had already paid his deductible and had his truck fixed. He got a refund from the insurance company.

I didnt know know that's how it worked.

When end I was in college I had a few classes at blinn in Bryan. I was in class and a classmate walked in and said "Damn dude come look in the window. A red truck just got smashed by an explorer and the explorer just drove off."

i was driving a red Dodge Ram at the time so I ran to the window and yep, my truck was smashed into pieces and I saw pieces strewn accross the parking lot. There were people nice enough to already be posting notes with the license plate of this complete asshole that hit me and drove off. So I went to the cops.

His insurance paid for a new grill, headlights, and paint. The guy didn't even get charged with anything. The next semester I took art something at blinn and when they did role call he was sitting 2 chairs from me. Short white kid, looked like he came from money. I wish I wouldn't have had anything to lose from stomping that dude out right there. I just left class and came back the next time.

Why can't hit and run drivers get beaten by the police and arrested? Why isn't it even a misdemeanor or anything?

preyn2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Burnet
    You'd have to have a reliable witness to put that particular person behind the wheel at that particular moment. You might be surprised how many drunk drivers get away with public intoxication simply because they got out of the car before the cops arrived and nobody can testify that that person was driving.

Top Bottom