• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Lupe and me are neighbors here in the Bluff. Saturday some drunk asshole drove and hit multiple cars on Saint Joseph and drive through the grass in a loop in between some of the condos.

Hit and run just like always. 2000+ each year

How do we prepare for the drunk driving apocalypse that is coming much more quickly than another major hurricane, robots coming to enslave/destroy the human race, polar vortex, or natural disaster?

bmnloader

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    DFW-Cisco, TX
    Not sure where "The Bluff" is but couldn't you put up a camera or two and maybe catch them. As far as prepping for it, I don't think you can. Drunks don't have a schedule.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    We have cameras. The IR kind. The Bluff is the area between the bridges that go to Padre Island and the south side of Corpus Christi. It had the CC Army Depot, NAS, and another air base.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ban alcohol, checkpoint every mile, breathalyzer in every car that can identify the driver based on DNA and track his location. Cameras every where do that all locations can be monitored and video can be reviewed if a crime has been committed.

It's for the children.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Landscaping boulders

landscaping-with-boulders.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Ban alcohol, checkpoint every mile, breathalyzer in every car that can identify the driver based on DNA and track his location. Cameras every where do that all locations can be monitored and video can be reviewed if a crime has been committed.

It's for the children.
    Cameras don't keep people from commiting crimes or leaving the scene of the accident. Maybe they should make leaving the scene of an accident a felony only punishable by death. We would get rid of so many drivers.

When they do the "insurance checkpoints" on roads like Ayers and Port most arrests aren't for drunk driving, they're for no insurance, DL, etc.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Shrubbery.
    Shrubbery concealing concrete barriers.
    Shrubbery not to tall. Not too expensive. That look nice.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sadly, people have been sued for rather large amounts of money because morons couldn't avoid their lawn ornaments.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I was just commenting to my wife how it seems that if you put up a wall or some sort of barrier, no matter where it is, the drivers around here will find a way to put their vehicle thru it.

Last edited:

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    Crap I did not know that happened.... I am on the very next block.... Saltyag2010 is between me and St. Joesph.......... I guess they will have to go thru him to get to me...... Unless they Come down Saint Peter............. Then they would have to go thru me to get to Saltyag2010. I think of that always.... I have lived in the bluff for 15yrs now and have seen my share of speed demons come thru our neighborhood.... It sucks because I have my sons vehicle on the roadway and mine and my wifes are only 10 ft away in our driveway.............

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Crap I did not know that happened.... I am on the very next block.... Saltyag2010 is between me and St. Joesph.......... I guess they will have to go thru him to get to me...... Unless they Come down Saint Peter............. Then they would have to go thru me to get to Saltyag2010. I think of that always.... I have lived in the bluff for 15yrs now and have seen my share of speed demons come thru our neighborhood.... It sucks because I have my sons vehicle on the roadway and mine and my wifes are only 10 ft away in our driveway.............
    I hope they catch this guy and castrate him slowly with tweezers, rusty ones. It could be a woman tho. You know how they drive.

Top Bottom