• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.

Coon, No 45-70 brass, loaded ammo is around, but forget Starline for a while, no backorder 44-40, 45-70 or 50-70.
    https://www.starlinebrass.com/rifle-brass/

Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I thought it was your brass that you were getting rid of. I guess I should have noticed no replies in almost a month.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I thought it was your brass that you were getting rid of. I guess I should have noticed no replies in almost a month.
    Once you get to 25 posts you get access to the classified ads. You can post a Want to Buy in there and I bet someone herein has some. Now as long as we are just talking about it I have seen it pop up on gun broker for $1.00 each for a bag of 50, and 12 bucks shipping. So it is out there.

Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Once you get to 25 posts you get access to the classified ads. You can post a Want to Buy in there and I bet someone herein has some. Now as long as we are just talking about it I have seen it pop up on gun broker for $1.00 each for a bag of 50, and 12 bucks shipping. So it is out there.

I have some, but if I come across a good deal, I'll pick up more.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    If you were referring to me, it had to do with a place called Precision Reloading. Minnesota or Wisconsin I believe on where it's located. I've seen others ask for 45-70 brass is why I posted it. Some of the trim to length might not work for 45-70 as it might be for 50-70 instead? I think it's called "basic brass"?

Top Bottom