• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    I was actually expecting more of the "shes a woman, my sister use to scream at me too but I didnt _____her" comments, but I just suck and see things so differently.lol Its all good. More time on the boards and I should fit right in.
    Texas SOT

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I was actually expecting more of the "shes a woman, my sister use to scream at me too but I didnt _____her" comments, but I just suck and see things so differently.lol Its all good. More time on the boards and I should fit right in.

My older sister used to beat me up when we were little (not violently, but in a brother/ sister kinda way). One day I had enough and slammed her down. That put an end to it. That is where I am coming from. When a woman stands behind the fact that she is a woman and a man can't touch her no good can come from it.

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    Agreed. Just the other day many people were preaching dont put your hands on a woman no matter what because bla bla bla your structure is bigger and stronger. Just slam that B, shell learn to keep her mouth shut. Thatll teach her. Wonder if her head cracked open and she had intercranial bleeding and passed away..ah nevermind that B had a mouth on her and might of tried walking away or something bad.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    If a female is beating me you damn well know I will do whatever it takes to make it stop. Absolutely none of this BS about shes a girl. She should know better than to start something like that in the first place without considering the repercussions.

As far as the video goes, I havent even watched it after reading these comments. Obviously it isnt showing the whole video so its a waste of a thread and IMO is trying to portray cops in a negative light.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    If she's got the balls to fight like a man, she better know how to take a punch. Lol

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    If some believe thats what it is begining to portray, delete this thread. It will in no way bother me. It is being taken wrong TxDad. I can only control me, no one else. If anything blame the media but I still have my view and so on.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Nice title there, Mr. Sir.
    "Power Corrupts" followed by "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely".

For some odd reason (:rolleyes:), something about your typed text does seem to convey some recognizable emotion.

It also occurs to me that it was constructed in such a way to elicit emotions from other members, many of which you already knew are active or former LEO's.

What's your angle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom