• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    My current rimfire stable. 1964 Winchester 250 with an ancient Bushnell 4x scope, a Glock 44, and a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 with a Primary Arms 1-4x Classic LPVO.
    WWuepBW.jpg

e58YPYX.jpg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Posted this photo earlier on in this forum with some of my other rimfires:

1600150752029.png

What I had never done before, at least since I obtained this on march 23, 2019, was to take it down for a fairly thourough cleaning. Yes, I cleaned it before but only a cursory cleaning, I never disassembled it to do so. Today I removed some of the guts (bolt, striker, recoil spring, guide rod & housing, and some other parts) and then gave it a decent cleaning. Probably had not been cleaned well in 10 or 20 years by the look at what I got out of it and I am sure if I wanted to use another 20 patches - I could have easily done so. What a pleasure to take this one apart for two reasons:

1. It was simple.
    2. There was an excellent how to video for this make/model on YouTube.

If you have one and like me had not a clue how to properly disassemble it, the video is worth watching, what a joy to find a firearm disassembly & assembly video done as well as was that one. It could have included a bit more like trigger group removal and disassembly but this was more than good enough for a decent cleaning and as I said - very well done.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I picked up a Savage Rascal Target XP for my 5 and 7 year old little girls. I need to adjust the cheek weld for their tiny faces, add a short bipod, and eventually swap glass to something better after they get the hang of the fixed 4X that came with it. Ignore the beater AR pistol...but I was running a CMMG .22lr conversion while they were plinking so I guess it counts too.
    675fc6ca6c103aa469c65a29d9acd443.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I picked up a Savage Rascal Target XP for my 5 and 7 year old little girls. I need to adjust the cheek weld for their tiny faces, add a short bipod, and eventually swap glass to something better after they get the hang of the fixed 4X that came with it. Ignore the beater AR pistol...but I was running a CMMG .22lr conversion while they were plinking so I guess it counts too.
    675fc6ca6c103aa469c65a29d9acd443.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If it fires the .22lr it counts in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Even though driving condition were not great, I went to the gun range. I felt more stable on four wheels than two feet after my morning walk with my dog. His four paw traction is just better than my two feet traction :).
    Anyway, I decided to shoot a SIG P210 and a Walther P38 .22 l.r. conversion, as well as a Beretta 72, HK4 and HK P7.

I really like the SIG P210!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Even though driving condition were not great, I went to the gun range. I felt more stable on four wheels than two feet after my morning walk with my dog. His four paw traction is just better than my two feet traction :).
    Anyway, I decided to shoot a SIG P210 and a Walther P38 .22 l.r. conversion, as well as a Beretta 72, HK4 and HK P7.

I really like the SIG P210!

hate.jpg

Top Bottom