• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadChucker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2019
    Dallas TX
    This Abarth 124 Spider is my sunny weekend twisty road runner. I found the murals in various town squares driving the Farm to Market roads between Dallas and Austin.
    20220430_163353.jpg

20220430_172552.jpg

20220501_144128.jpg
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    Lonesome Dove, "LOL okay but it's still a Tesla ain't nobody loving it when it comes around the corner. In fact just the opposite."

The drag race modified trailer cars don't like seeing the back of the Tesla S Plaid either!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    This is the last year you'll be able to get one from Dodge. They've gone woke. The Charger and Challenger will either be all electric (with fake engine noise played through exterior speakers!) or, in small numbers, available with a V6.
    That is seriously sad. My current Camaro SS is a 2011 and is like new in and out. I think I’ll just keep and maintain her like new till I croak. Someone enjoying fake engine noises is an interesting psychological phenomenon. Sick shit!

black_ice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2017
    Lonesome Dove, "LOL okay but it's still a Tesla ain't nobody loving it when it comes around the corner. In fact just the opposite."

The drag race modified trailer cars don't like seeing the back of the Tesla S Plaid either!

I would have loved to buy a plaid but couldn’t justify the cost vs the miles I’d put on it. Plus if I need something faster than the Model 3 P I’ll just do a stage 2 on my X5M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    That is seriously sad. My current Camaro SS is a 2011 and is like new in and out. I think I’ll just keep and maintain her like new till I croak. Someone enjoying fake engine noises is an interesting psychological phenomenon. Sick shit!
    My stepson has a 2010 SS low miles, mostly highway miles.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

those cars also don’t cost anywhere close to what a plaid does. Teslas are quick, but the acceleration is all they’ve got. People have been building cars that are just as quick for less money for years.

Top Bottom