• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I don't care what anyone says... I'm a elcamino fan too. I just think they're cool.
    Business in the front & party in the back.
    My dad had one in the late 70's & 80's...I always thought the compartment behind the seats was cool.

Last edited:

dfwpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Play a few small tournaments
    6f7d608429719e0de044b1c908bbaa70.jpg
    1d13f4942f0d17b1e45bea5e50485d22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    But now it's Infineon.. wait.. Sonoma... uh.. what name are they using now?

It was still called Sears when I did my first track day there on my '93 Honda F2. The most memorable part of that was thinking I was a bad-ass "ripping" down the carousel only to see a buy on a KTM dual-sport in a full wheelie passing me on the outside... :| I've only moderately improved since then. There are but a couple of things I miss about being in CA, and all of them are race tracks.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

It was still called Sears when I did my first track day there on my '93 Honda F2. The most memorable part of that was thinking I was a bad-ass "ripping" down the carousel only to see a buy on a KTM dual-sport in a full wheelie passing me on the outside... :| I've only moderately improved since then. There are but a couple of things I miss about being in CA, and all of them are race tracks.
    Lol.. your story reminds me of one my Dad tells me often when we start talking dirt bikes.

Him and my uncle rode a lot growing up around SoCal. They we're pretty good. Had nice bikes and all the gear. They were riding at a track one day. He said they were riding really good that day. Passing some people going back and forth with each other riding about 95% capability. They came hard out of a turn and got passed like they were standing still by 2 brothers on 1 bike riding double only wearing cut-off shorts and sneakers. Said the went another lap to catch them. They never could. The went and parked, loaded up and went home. Said that he only rode for fun after that. Very humbling experience.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

It will always be Sears Point. :)

I never raced but I did enjoy all of the tracks to go watch the races. The ones in the Houston area are...lacking...

Wednesday nights in high school were fun. Everybody pile into the car and go watch amateur drag racing. Especially when the CHP would show up and drag one of their cars.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    It will always be Sears Point. :)
    FULL AGREEMENT!

I never raced but I did enjoy all of the tracks to go watch the races. The ones in the Houston area are...lacking...

Wednesday nights in high school were fun. Everybody pile into the car and go watch amateur drag racing. Especially when the CHP would show up and drag one of their cars.

Let me guess... "Fremont Raceway", right? :D

Top Bottom