• ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    What if...

We started sending all of the illegals that we catch to Afghanistan, or Libya, or San Diego?

It would take em a lot longer to get back.

Just a thought.
    Guns International

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Hmmm.
    Maybe when we catch them, we tell them - you can have U.S. citizenship if you serve just five years in our newly created American Foreign Legion. Then, we can bring our own boys home to defend our own borders and be closer to their families, and the "probationary citizens" can go to all those god-awful places since our government is hell bent on making the U.S. the police force for the whole goddamned world!
    Whaddaya think of that?

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Okay. Every time I typed "Back" and "Wet" together, with the word "Wet" first, when I hit SAVE, the word mysteriously morphed into "Mexican".

Must be the vB software "correcting" stuff.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Eisenhower charted ship in the gulf and on the pacific coast to deport illegal back to Mexico.
    He didnt simply haul them back to the border, he shipped them all the way the the southern most point of Mexico and dumped them off. The reason, to make it take longer for them to sneak back over here.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I like that logic. Now let's send that ship about 14,000 miles further around the globe.

There is a lot in U.S. history that our public schools dont teach.
    Its amazining how even the not so presidents done stuff that we would admire as a conservitive now day's.
    Want to read some BS about a POS? Go to your local law library and college libraries and research Edmund Jackson Davis, the carpetbagger governor.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    A Foreign Legion? I love the idea! Catch an illegal and we put him in a uniform to serve our country. After service, I believe any of us would welcome him/her as a fellow citizen.

How about discipline? Remember in "Enemy at the Gates" when the Russian troops retreated? When they got near their own lines, they faced machine gun fire from the Russian officers. I believe the French had similar techniques in their Foreign Legion.

Flash

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    American Foreign Legion is a cool idea. If not that...

Put military all along border. All illegal aliens are to be treated as enemy combatants. As for the prisoners that are taken alive, they are to be tagged with a micro chip and sent to a work camp.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Lots of interesting but unworkable ideas. Send them to another country? illegal dumping by US on "XXXX" country. Have them serve in the military? Just think about the great press the world would get from un willing soldiers serving., Hi, we are here to help but we don't care. US Soldiers represent us throughout the world, do you want to be represented by an illegal who is being forced to serve?. US training and equipment wasted.

How about a program where an illegal who is caught on a job site immediately costs the company or individual they work for 1 years wage for a Legal worker. The cost of food/shelter for the couple days the illegal is being held awaiting the bus to the border, also charged to the company. Any money found on the illegal or property obtained by them confiscated as illegal gains from illegal activity and sold at auction. (the un registered/un insured car).

Put a bounty on them. They are a parasitic drain on resources, and like feral hogs, there should be open season. You find one at a work site, report it and pick up a bounty (paid by the company they were working for), Say 1 grand a head?. They are living 20 to a house down the street from you. Well there is an easy way for you to pay off your new truck. Report them and pick up some of that cash confiscated from their employer and by the guy that rented and is profiting from illegals living on his property. When an illegal costs a company more money than it is worth...... they will stop hiring. If there are no jobs there is no incentive.

Drop them at the nearest border town once a week. En mass. Flood a town and the Mexican government will start having to deal with their own people complaining. Pick a new town each week and make it random. I am sure a convoy of trucks carrying people without money or a place to stay needing food would tax the generosity of a town. Let the pissed off townsfolk take care of their poor/tired/hungry.

Oh, and if you want your yard cleaned up.... you are an employer. So that trip to the big box store to pick up some guys to help could cost you more than 10 bucks an hour and a case of beer at the end of the day.

BigD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Dallas
    Why not mark an area 2 miles on either side of the boarder and if anyone is traveling in that area use them as target practice. Just because we do not currently have troops on the boarder doesn't mean we shouldn't!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    We could require proof of citizenship for services or we could just stop being a welfare state all together. That'd stop most of it, and it would put money in our pockets to boot.

I have another idea, but it involves a catapult and probably isn't OSHA approved.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well.

None of my "suggestions" were meant to be actual solutions. I just wanted to spur some conversation that might bring to light something actually usable.

Top Bottom