• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Everybody - step back from the keyboard for five seconds before you post, alright? You've been getting mean and hysterical in here, and it needs to stop. Pronto.

If you can't make an argument without an insult or dig or "haha, it's a joke! See, I put a smiley on it!" (we know better), don't post it.

What about this?

Don't make Texas1911 angry.. you wouldn't like it when he's angry:

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Texas1911
    You kill one American, I'll carpet bomb your city with enough firepower to give the Japanese flashbacks.

Pretty dramatic if you ask me. I don't think you have the resources to carpet bomb anyone, unless it is in cyberspace. Plus, since most of us don't know you, I'm not bit concerned about your anger issues.

Be well.
    Capitol Armory ad

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Speaking of how people conduct themselves, one of the people we banned awhile ago tried to contact me awhile back and basically threatened to financially destroy me with a lawsuit. When that threat wasn't enough, apparently he said he would send a couple US Marshall buddies of his to my place of business (shooting range) to harass me and show me who I was messing with. I do distinctly remember 2 Marshalls coming in one day, who knows if it was related but, they never harassed me.

OH.
    MY-FUCKING.
    GAWD!!!!!

That is absolutely phenomenal! I stared at the screen for a few minutes saying to myself: "No! That's too fantastic! It couldn't really happen!". But ol' Sig_Fiend has no reason whatsoever to make a story like that up. That has officially blown my mind for this weekend. I'm puttin' the rum away. I don't need it anymore!
    The lawsuit thing? That was humorous.
    The "I got two buddies that are marshals and I'm gonna tell them to go beat you up" thing? HOLY <a word that would make my Drill Instructor blush>!

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    OH.
    MY-FUCKING.
    GAWD!!!!!

That is absolutely phenomenal! I stared at the screen for a few minutes saying to myself: "No! That's too fantastic! It couldn't really happen!". But ol' Sig_Fiend has no reason whatsoever to make a story like that up. That has officially blown my mind for this weekend. I'm puttin' the rum away. I don't need it anymore!
    The lawsuit thing? That was humorous.
    The "I got two buddies that are marshals and I'm gonna tell them to go beat you up" thing? HOLY <a word that would make my Drill Instructor blush>!

That guy was a douche. Spread lots of conflicting stories about his past and pissed all over the forum. Sig banned him and he created 2 more IDs just to come back in and stink the place up more.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    That guy was a douche. Spread lots of conflicting stories about his past and pissed all over the forum. Sig banned him and he created 2 more IDs just to come back in and stink the place up more.
    Ah. I just realized the supposedly patriotic fellow ya'll are talking about. *wink-wink*

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I probably should have left all of that unsaid and let it disappear into nothingness, however I wanted to enlighten people as to just what type of individuals we sometimes have to deal with. Bottom line, we put a lot of thought into this sort of thing. If someone gets perma-banned, they earned it, end of story.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    If someone gets perma-banned, they earned it, end of story.
    Cool by me.
    You guys have been FAR more than accommodating to all our questions about this subject the past week.
    All the mods have been very open about the bans and what caused them in an effort to show everyone that it's nothing personal.

Maybe it is time to accent what I quoted and all of us stop second guessing the mods and move on.
    Like I said, I'm cool with that.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    My name is Randman, and I approve this message...

Thank you for sharing that account. That really sucks that it happened, especially over a damn forum. A person like that is a complete and total nut case, and deserved to be banned!!

Seems to happen on just about every forum. Anybody can be a badass when they're behind a keyboard...

What about this?

quote_icon.png
    You kill one American, I'll carpet bomb your city with enough firepower to give the Japanese flashbacks.

Pretty dramatic if you ask me. I don't think you have the resources to carpet bomb anyone, unless it is in cyberspace. Plus, since most of us don't know you, I'm not bit concerned about your anger issues.

Be well.

??? I don't understand what you're saying...

I quoted Texas1911, who quoted it himself. It didn't originate with me and nobody I know of can tell you where it did originate.

I will admit that I do have some anger issues, but I keep my temper in check.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Politics here from what I have seen is not to bad. Politics is needed as well as free speech and being courteous. Having been here not quite a year and moving from Illinois I can say everything there is political and for good reason. No rights whatsoever in that state and I not just talking gun wise, though it's worse then what went on in Germany. You have to have some sort of political converstation or... Texas could end up like Illinois. I was a ffl years ago and omore and more laws came along and I didn't do my part and that state went in the dump. Texas could well go this way if people didn't stand up for our rights. Many have been here all your life but when you are not from here and living elsewhere you see the potential problems Texas is facing. The open border is huge, and I realise that most illegals don't stick around but we have entire schools that are spanish speaking only. The city I came from had 1 in 3 on food stamps and complete hospitals just to take care of in the infux from the southern boarder. Yep politics is a way of life, though I disgree on the anger or name calling, though sticking you head in the sand will only lead to us losing more rights.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I henceforth intend to abide by the rules of this forum and shall not violate those rules by discussing religion or politics. Masonic Lodges do not discuss either one in the Lodge room....

I would like to filibusater on the subject of Voting,,,,American Patriots, be absolutely certain you are always registered to vote, carefully study they who are aeeking office and especially their personal viewpoints which will determine for our lives the good or bad that may happen due to laws and statutes they may influence and get passed. And then be sure that you VOTE !!!! The ballot box is more important than rifles and bayonets !!!! Do not fail to vote !!!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I henceforth intend to abide by the rules of this forum and shall not violate those rules by discussing religion or politics. Masonic Lodges do not discuss either one in the Lodge room....

I would like to filibusater on the subject of Voting,,,,American Patriots, be absolutely certain you are always registered to vote, carefully study they who are aeeking office and especially their personal viewpoints which will determine for our lives the good or bad that may happen due to laws and statutes they may influence and get passed. And then be sure that you VOTE !!!! The ballot box is more important than rifles and bayonets !!!! Do not fail to vote !!!!!

We're not disallowing political discussion. Yet, anyway.

If it continues to be a cause of friction on the forum, it might happen. But today isn't that day.

Personally, I really enjoy a good political discussion, so I hope that day never comes.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    What about this?

quote_icon.png

Be well.
    Anybody who cannot see these quotes for the tongue in cheek comments that they are should probably not consider posting on a public forum. Sheesh. Most every comment made here is not meant to be instructional or taken 100% seriously.

There is a lot of satire and shock value in many of our posts.

Anybody who thinks it is inappropriate is perfectly welcome to go start their own forum and then ban such activity.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I see that! I used to drag race (some call it street racing, but I was USUALLY at the track), and we had the forum. All the Mustang guys (and others) would post up, talk crap about cars, girls, whatever. The real smack took place in the politics forum. People would come closer to getting into fights because one guy didn't like his candidate, than if he'd told him his girlfriend was ugly, his car was slow and he had a small penis.

The good ol' days. It's all fun and games, 'til somebody loses a nut.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Wow,
    I've deliberately stayed away from the Politics forum for sometime now, and it looks like a repeat of the last time.

Oh yeah ...

Howdy all !

Top Bottom