Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    ezgif-2-58a032c1c2f5.jpg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Everybody has to be somewhere.
    My buddy has a similar outlook. Conservative to the core, preaches about evil social media, MSM, Google and how they are destroying our country through censorship and misinformation. In the next breath he tells me about something a friend of ours from 30 years ago posted on FB. I remind him every time he’s talking out of both sides of his mouth.

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    My buddy has a similar outlook. Conservative to the core, preaches about evil social media, MSM, Google and how they are destroying our country through censorship and misinformation. In the next breath he tells me about something a friend of ours from 30 years ago posted on FB. I remind him every time he’s talking out of both sides of his mouth.
    Grumps I'm not sure you grasped my statement. I was dismissing you and really did not expect a reply. That being said I was looking for a video I wanted to put here that was troubling. I was unable to find one so gave up. Now I have explained myself from the only side of my mouth I possess.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Grumps I'm not sure you grasped my statement. I was dismissing you and really did not expect a reply. That being said I was looking for a video I wanted to put here that was troubling. I was unable to find one so gave up. Now I have explained myself from the only side of my mouth I possess.
    Perhaps I did t grasp your statement

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Top Bottom