Venture Surplus ad

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Dumbing down gifted kids and putting all kids on the same level why? To make sub par kids feel warm and fuzzy and equal.
    I would disagree the kids are sub par. They just have different talents. Some kids who are good in math could not weld a bead to save their lives, or repair a car. And some kids who are not good in academics are great at trades.

But we should not dumb down academics nor vocational programs to the lowest common denominator.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    3F2BC9E8-04E0-4774-8329-6623FCA63B3C.jpeg

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I would disagree the kids are sub par. They just have different talents. Some kids who are good in math could not weld a bead to save their lives, or repair a car. And some kids who are not good in academics are great at trades.

But we should not dumb down academics nor vocational programs to the lowest common denominator.
    I totally agree with you some kids are great at other things, and then they are those who could care less about even going to school and put forth absolutely nothing to better themselves. I feel it is just like stopping dodgeball or not keeping score as not to hurt kids that can't do it. Try to make them warm and fuzzy not by showing results.

Top Bottom