Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    ONCDNXL5NJE5VPUAP6SGKK7YHE.jpg

Attachments

• ONCDNXL5NJE5VPUAP6SGKK7YHE.jpg
      ONCDNXL5NJE5VPUAP6SGKK7YHE.jpg
      67.7 KB · Views: 431

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    cg51c43f6f93ddd.jpg

When I was a teen I lived in Chicago for a few years and there was a curfew for minors at 10 or 11pm. Every night there was an announcement on TV that would ask "It's 10pm (or 11pm) do you know where your children are?"

Attachments

• cg51c43f6f93ddd.jpg
      cg51c43f6f93ddd.jpg
      55.1 KB · Views: 363

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    When I was a teen I lived in Chicago for a few years and there was a curfew for minors at 10 or 11pm. Every night there was an announcement on TV that would ask "It's 10pm (or 11pm) do you know where your children are?"
    It was the same in Las Vegas in the 70's, but it was not often enforced.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Were you Hank Snow's inspiration for the song "I've Been Everywhere"?
    Well not quite. I did have an opportunity to go to Bahrain around the time many westerners were losing their heads in the middle east and said, "I'm gonna pass, thank you".

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Well not quite. I did have an opportunity to go to Bahrain around the time many westerners were losing their heads in the middle east and said, "I'm gonna pass, thank you".
    Actually, terrorist incidents are very rare in Bahrain. They don’t play there. Every cop on every street corner has a full auto rifle and is very proficient with it. Add to that the security protocols at the base and Manama pier, and you’re far more likely to lose your head anywhere else around the Persian Gulf. That base has always been on full lockdown. Long before 9-11.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Actually, terrorist incidents are very rare in Bahrain. They don’t play there. Every cop on every street corner has a full auto rifle and is very proficient with it. Add to that the security protocols at the base and Manama pier, and you’re far more likely to lose your head anywhere else around the Persian Gulf. That base has always been on full lockdown. Long before 9-11.

Last time I was in Bahrain (2009?), we shacked up at the Gulf and went to the gold souk. We had some free time, so took a stroll for a couple of blocks and made a left turn at Albuquerque, so to speak. We went from being secure to right in the middle of green Hamas flags flying off every building.

Needless to say, we turned tail and made our way back to the souk to cool our heels for our ride back to the Gulf.

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Last time I was in Bahrain (2009?), we shacked up at the Gulf and went to the gold souk. We had some free time, so took a stroll for a couple of blocks and made a left turn at Albuquerque, so to speak. We went from being secure to right in the middle of green Hamas flags flying off every building.

Needless to say, we turned tail and made our way back to the souk to cool our heels for our ride back to the Gulf.
    Yeah, never walk out the back area of the souk. The last time I stayed at the Diplomat was 99 or 2000, somewhere in there. Always loved their breakfast buffet. Only place in the whole country that had real bacon and ham. But that’s because it’s owned by the royal family.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yeah, never walk out the back area of the souk. The last time I stayed at the Diplomat was 99 or 2000, somewhere in there. Always loved their breakfast buffet. Only place in the whole country that had real bacon and ham. But that’s because it’s owned by the royal family.

My favorite is Thursday night and the inbound traffic on the King Fahd cause. Apparently, Allah can’t see what happens in Bahrain, but Inshallah driving is still covered, especially on the way back.

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    My favorite is Thursday night and the inbound traffic on the King Fahd cause. Apparently, Allah can’t see what happens in Bahrain, but Inshallah driving is still covered, especially on the way back.
    That’s why they call it the Devil’s playground. All the Saudi’s go there to commit their sins.

Top Bottom