Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    1000011880.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    As soon as she opened her mouth and the stupid came flowing out.
    I've spent far too much time in the presence of far too many women who would be infinitely attractive if only they never spoke.

I know that sounds like an insult to womankind as a whole but it's really not. It's just an unfortunate reality for a minority of women.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not a meme but I thought this was the best place for this….

This is my personal story.

I was in FB and one of my acquaintances posted something about KH. Not realizing it was a circle jerk, I posted some stuff about KH that was factual in nature. And added a splash of my opinion to it.

A guy commented that she was an eloquent speaker. I lol’d and resounded that she was unable to form a complete sentence, and that she talked in circles. And that she was by far the worst candidate of my lifetime.

A flurry of angry Dem talk commenced that was basically personal attacks on me, mixed in with “Orange man bad” and how was I allowed on that page.

Yet not one actual factual thing said as a rebuttal. It was like they had never seen an actual interview with her.

The owner of that page PM’d me and asked that I not post on his page any more. And yet as a reply to my posts he told everyone I had “drank the kool aid.”

lolololol

Still no actual evidence of her supposed oral skills was provided.

I knew my work was done. And I realized that people made up their minds and ignore the facts.

The fact is that Trump bad, anyone else ok. It’s shocking so many people are driven by hate.

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Not a meme but I thought this was the best place fir this….

This is my personal story.

I was in FB and one one of my acquaintances posted something about KH. Not realizing it was a circle jerk, I posted some stuff about KH that was factual in nature. And added a splash of my opinion to it.

A guy commented that she was an eloquent speaker. I lol’d and resounded that she was unable to form a complete sentence, and that she talked in circles. And that she was by far the worst candidate of my lifetime.

A flurry of angry Dem talk commenced that was basically personal attacks on me, mixed in with “Orange man bad” and how was I allowed on that page.

Yet not one actual factual thing said as a rebuttal. It was like they had never seen an actual interview with her.

The owner of that page PM’d me and asked that I not post on his page any more. And yet as a reply to my posts he told everyone I had “drank the kool aid.”

lolololol

Still no actual evidence of her supposed oral skills was provided.

I knew my work was done. And I realized that people made up their minds and ignore the facts.

The fact is that Trump bad, anyone else ok. It’s shocking so many people are driven by hate.
    I don’t care who the Demoncrat candidates are… nor their gender, race or religion… I’m now ALSO am driven by hate

- hate for what their (Demoncrat) policies have been (and are) and what they have done to this country, our liberties, our safety, our culture, our economic futures, etc. etc. etc.

- they have destroyed the most exceptional country in the world and have destroyed my grandchildren’s futures

I despise them… everything stinking’, lyin’ scumbag one of them and all who support, promote or hide them

The only difference between the ‘haters’ you ran into and ‘my hate’ is I can tell you why Pres. Trump’s policies are better and why his approach to the rule of law, the economy, foreign policy, the justice system, the military, etc etc etc is FAR better for this country (and the world) and my grandchildren than ANYTHING the radical lefties promote

Last edited:
    Top Bottom