Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidindallas

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Arlington
    1720187386979.png
    1720187411779.png

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area

At least she... Er, they? Ze? Xe? Per? To hell with it. At least Hiltz is biologically female. And the Olympic drug testing protocols would catch any androgen/anabolic use.

It's cases like Lia (nee William) Thomas that get me. Collegiate competitive swimmer through 2018 as a male, then decided at age 20 to be a 6'1" female. In 2022, he-she-they-ze-xe-whatever won a NCAA Division national championship...as a female. Yeah, that's fair to women athletes. But he-she-they-ze-xe-whatever got comeuppance by barred from competing in women's events, and recently by losing a legal battle to compete in the Paris Olympics.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    At least she... Er, they? Ze? Xe? Per? To hell with it. At least Hiltz is biologically female. And the Olympic drug testing protocols would catch any androgen/anabolic use.

It's cases like Lia (nee William) Thomas that get me. Collegiate competitive swimmer through 2018 as a male, then decided at age 20 to be a 6'1" female. In 2022, he-she-they-ze-xe-whatever won a NCAA Division national championship...as a female. Yeah, that's fair to women athletes. But he-she-they-ze-xe-whatever got comeuppance by barred from competing in women's events, and recently by losing a legal battle to compete in the Paris Olympics.

Right, regardless of what the woman in that article wants to claim to be she qualified for the women's team as a biological woman. Unless she was also doping under the guise of her "transition" then this should be a total non-issue. "Woman Makes Women's Team" shouldn't be controversial but her gender delusions made it sensational enough to put together a click-bait-y article.

Top Bottom