Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    jimbo,

I'm so sorry to read that...damn.

This 'depopulation swill' known as the 'c-19 vax', (hey, safe and effective they said) has killed so many and caused so much misery (amputations due to so many clots or rapid cancers or...) to those it didn't outright kill is so gdam monstrous...

Further, Dr. John Campbell points out that Mrna vax factories (for other than c-19 vax's) are being built all over the world, without 'proper studies' being done to make certain these new vax's don't cause the same type lethal/injurious horror.

As long as I remain above ground, I will NEVER let any medico inject me with that garbage...

festering

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    1718661872358.png

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area

And yesterday Karine Jean-Pierre accused the despicable Republicans for making deep-fake videos of Biden. Her position, evidently, is that none of the JRB lapses and glitches we've seen broadcast live from the likes of NBC, Reuters, and European news media are real. They're all fake, just examples of Republicans "manipulating" videos and "acting in bad faith" because they're "desperate." Riiight... :facepalm:

Top Bottom