Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    FC5EBB68-72E1-4475-A78D-FD25AD1B65D3.jpeg

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin

I think you may be a bot and I'm just yelling into the void but on the off chance there's a human behind these posts; you have the wrong economic system there, perhaps take a breath between reposting each thing you see on facebook and determine whether you really want to be associated with it or not?

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I think you may be a bot and I'm just yelling into the void but on the off chance there's a human behind these posts; you have the wrong economic system there, perhaps take a breath between reposting each thing you see on facebook and determine whether you really want to be associated with it or not?
    Geez "You", you are much more dense than neutronium! Reading comprehension must be worked on!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    It does appear anti-capalist

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I don't think much of O'bummer but I don't think he's dumb enough to be behind what Biden said last night. Maybe some of his leftovers that are in the current White hHouse

It wouldn't surprise me. Barry let the mask slip a few times - I remember one of his many campaign speeches (during an off year when there were no elections) where he said, in reference to non-Democrats, "We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us".

Note that he never referred to Al-Qaida or the Taliban as "enemies", nor to China or Russia. Only to political opponents.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    None of those were capitalist, it speaks as to what capitalism would be like under the rule of those leaders, at least that is my interpretation. The last is what things are like under democrat rule, people make money at the expense of others, for example children, mining dangerous minerals, so they can feel good about their "green" agenda.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom