Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skeet

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2021
    Colorado
    1658954606894.png

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    He does manage to put on great live shows, though. I saw him back in the 80s and that remains one of the best concerts I've ever seen.
    More "entertainers" than I can name have garnered my attention then got political and lost it completely. So much talent, so much ego, I guess.

I'm real hard to impress anymore.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Lacking your - ahem - experience, the rest of us will just have to take your word for it. The more polite among us will not ask how you know.

I am used to "measuring" or "estimating" dimensions, my former profession in construction. One look, and you can tell she is an "OMG, that teeny, tiny VS stuff is not gonna stretch enough". My former girlfriend, loved VS, she always would take me along since I have the eye. Hell she would want me shopping with her all the time. Not only could I find sexy clothing for her, I could find GREAT deals on jewelry. I shopped the high end pawn stores in the Westlake Austin area all the time. I bought an 18K gold and natural sapphire ring for her for $200 + $27 for resizing. Appraised value was $3000. Another Roberto Coin piece for $2500 appraised at $15K, plus others. You have to know what you are looking at. And you have to be able to run a good game, talked a pawn store employee into giving me $1500 for a Springfield Loaded 1911 in 45 ACP, only paid $750 for it... I did not feel bad about this, I made a number of large purchases at the pawn store.
    Of course, it could have been that at the time I made $30K per month... naw that wasn't it, she made good money herself in excess of $165K per year. I just have good taste in quality items.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom