Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    03EDBCA4-D293-4D9E-8236-DB436B15F9DF.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Amid Energy Crisis, South Arica Considers Rehiring White Engineers Fired After Apartheid

My first safari the P. H. Chris I had was an operator in a nuclear power plant. One day they brought a black dude around and told Chris he had a month to train him then he was to be terminated.

Every work sector in RSA seen the same thing happen overnight. The white guys commited suicide, became drunkards & professional hunters.

The culture shock of getting gas and having a pit crew check everything was crazy. Instead of a tractor pulling a mower, you would see a crew of black dudes with weed eaters mowing along freeways.

Another guy I hunted with was a medic in the bush wars then worked in a hospital trama ward. Same thing with him.

Local Fire departments Police were so incompetent private ones were formed in area that could afford it. When my hunting partner broke the tendons in his foot it was a private hospital.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    everytime I get the big white stupid ass gotta sign in block the article greedy perv window so who cares what a bunch of foreign fools in apartheid land are doing

Top Bottom