Patriot Mobile

"Polish" P-64 w/ 3 mags + holster + ammo (fort hood area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glick88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    "Polish" Radom P-64

chambered in 9x18mm "Makarov"

The pistol is a 1970 Circle 11 model from poland. It is all original and all serial numbers matching (including the origional magazine). It was a issued service weapon with very minimal exterior wear and doesn't seem to hardly been fired.

Ive fired about 100 rounds through it, personally. If your unfamiliar with the 9x18mm "makarov" round its slightly larger than a 380acp and slightly smaller than the standard 9mm luger. And the ammo is frequently available and not too exoensive.

The p64 is a very compact pistol and Ive been using it for concealed carry. Its extremely durable because its a mainly steel construction. It is basically the same design as a Walther PPK. It comes with 1origional 6 round magazine and 2 aftermarket steel constructed magazines (also 6rounds each). I am also including a BULLDOG brand shoulder holster that includes a attached dual magazine pouch, 49 rounds of FMJ Wolf ammo and 6 rounds of glaser safety slugs for self defense.

In total Im selling the gun with 3magazines, shoulder holster and 55 rounds of ammo.

Im asking $350 obo, not intetested in trades or barter, cash only and sorry but i will not ship. must meet face to face. Call or text me at 2543077172 or email me.
    IMG_20130530_110528.jpg

IMG_20130530_110456.jpg

IMG_20130530_110635.jpg

IMG_20130530_110613.jpg

Will not sell to anyone who cannot legally own or possess a hand gun in the state of texas or is planning on using it to commit a crime.
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom