• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    History has shown that the refusal and silence of priest and religious leaders to get involved in political affairs of the time assisted Hitler and the rise the Nazi party in old Germany.

<>

Please recall that Hitler killed 400 German Catholic Priests & numerous Lutheran Ministers.

The NAZIS killed many more in other nations.

The tiny Vatican City was completely surrounded by fascists for almost 10 years.

leVieux

<>

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    <>

Please recall that Hitler killed 400 German Catholic Priests & numerous Lutheran Ministers.

The NAZIS killed many more in other nations.

The tiny Vatican City was completely surrounded by fascists for almost 10 years.

leVieux

<>
    Yeah one of the most famous ones was Bonhoeffer. He stayed in Berlin and covertly worked against the Nazis.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yeah one of the most famous ones was Bonhoeffer. He stayed in Berlin and covertly worked against the Nazis.

<>

Yes, Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a great man of conscience. He stood on principle, and died for it.

He left an example for future generations; both persons ‘’of Faith’’ and pragmatists.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Pastors and Priests across the country are afraid to speak out on political issues. They can lose their tax exemption as a non-profit. I have seen MANY ads of the PP tax exempt killing business spouting their poison. Why is this?

<>

Many WILL learn.

Sadly, most of them will learn TOO LATE.

In 55+ years of dealing with PG women, including 556 OB deliveries & over 10K OB sonograms; I’ve never had a single Woman tell me that she was ‘’glad to have undergone an abortion.’’

Au contraire, i’ve heard hundreds lament their ‘‘decision’’ & the deaths of their own children.

So irreversible & so SAD !

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom