• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Most of you will probably not be interested in this...

It's likely too sophomoric for the experienced and too mobility oriented for others but,

Brassfacts is one of Hoplophiles cronies... Group of young guys (some youtubers) who are actually training together for future eventualities. The video is just of these guys messing around in the mountains trying gear out... The audio is discordant to the video and the real core of the presentation, where Brassfacts considers the conditions that may lead to Partial Government Collapse and what we can do to prepare for it.

26:58
    Gun Zone Deals

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Still listening through the video as your description says its a guy narrating some of his own stock footage. But I've always been under the premise that the government as a nebulous term has very little effect in my daily life both in the short and medium term. The long term is how much tax I'll have to pay over years or decades. If Thanos snapped his fingers and half of government workers or programs ceased to exist I'm not sure I'd notice for weeks or months. I don't rely on them for my food or housing, last government shutdown for a week I kept going to work, went to have a pint at the pub, mom's social security was never interrupted, and my USDA meat didn't poison me. The government doesn't provide for me, or anyone else really, without first taking from others.

Over months I'm sure there might be human error leading to issues, however even living in suburban setting, my first inclination isn't like these guys living so near public land to head out into the wilderness with a few guns and a jerry can of gas to "survive". His mention of WROL and fringe groups increasing crime may happen but I'd rather defend myself in well-known areas like my house or city as opposed to desert, forest, or harsher conditions than a predictable area.

Its a really fun mental exercise to think of what could happen if x, y, z, and alpha through gamma happen. What do I do given my current resources and environment? Helps me pass the time and sometimes fall asleep. But overall its impossible to predict because 99.99% of Americans have never seen first hand government collapse, riots, or foreign invaders. So you can prepare all you want and have a plan for yourself, but neglecting that literally everyone around you will make those plans irrelevant is usually ignored.

Too many suppositions in the video where he's saying in a partial collapse, more random violence and gangs will spring up. Not seeing that. Not even on a large scale, but there wouldn't be a power vacuum to produce these random warlords.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    We've already witnessed some recent "governmental collapses" - at least on a microcosm level. Like the CHAD zone thing in Portland - I think it was Portland... and we have systematic degradation of governance as we see in our democrat run large metro areas - defunding police, catch and release, no-bail policies...

On the conservative side of things, people have focused their energies on non-violent activeness - with school boards, sate elections and soon we will see (hopefully) a national expression of this.

As always, the communists claim that the patriot conservatives are violent and racist, etc. when in reality they are.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I'm as ready as I think I need to be.
    Have over 1 year of food, plenty of seeds for growing veggies, plenty of ammo for hunting critters and self defense, water filtration, various antibiotics, all the basic medical supplies, a suture kit and plenty of Israeli bandages, a solar system with battery backup that will work completely off grid.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I'm as ready as I think I need to be.
    Have over 1 year of food, plenty of seeds for growing veggies, plenty of ammo for hunting critters and self defense, water filtration, various antibiotics, all the basic medical supplies, a suture kit and plenty of Israeli bandages, a solar system with battery backup that will work completely off grid.
    Where are you at? Sounds like that’s where I need to be

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    If it truly happens,a apopolyptic scenario we are all phucked. Eventually food rind out, generator gas runs out, ammo runs out. Etc. then some roving horde finds you and end if story.
    We all die eventually, the goal is to put it off as long as possible..., or at least until you are more comfortable with the idea of death than living.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Mirrors/Copies the premise of the 'Going Home' series by A. American.

Not too awful bad though. Might even need to watch the others now.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    If the government collapses, It’ll be hookers & blow baby. One final hoorah before the real suffering begins. I don’t think it would be anything that we would come out of in one piece, and I would guess we would come out on the other side with a tyranny much worse that we are currently experiencing. That’s my pessimistic view anyway.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Well something I'm betting most all of you are not aware of is the SCOTUS case now awaiting review (or maybe being secretly reviewed and tried) - docket no. 22-380. I have a short vid explaining it on my youtube channel - theoriginalosok if you're wanting a quick and incomplete synopsis. The case is listed on supremecourt.gov if you just want to read the actual case.

If that goes down and I pray to God for a miracle that it does, we will see some unrest I am sure but nothing like we're going to see if it doesn't... IMHO

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Well something I'm betting most all of you are not aware of is the SCOTUS case now awaiting review (or maybe being secretly reviewed and tried) - docket no. 22-380. I have a short vid explaining it on my youtube channel - theoriginalosok if you're wanting a quick and incomplete synopsis. The case is listed on supremecourt.gov if you just want to read the actual case.

If that goes down and I pray to God for a miracle that it does, we will see some unrest I am sure but nothing like we're going to see if it doesn't... IMHO
    Cliff’s Notes of this case?

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Here's my vid - like I said - 6 minutes so not too long. cycleguy2300 - that's not actually what it's about. It's about violating the oath of office and removing the violators, primarily. Keep in mind, this case has been accepted by the SCOTUS for review. They only do that if they see merit.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Here's my vid - like I said - 6 minutes so not too long. cycleguy2300 - that's not actually what it's about. It's about violating the oath of office and removing the violators, primarily. Keep in mind, this case has been accepted by the SCOTUS for review. They only do that if they see merit.
    Same thing...

I wish it would happen but it won't. I won't get my heart broken again by getting my hopes up.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Last edited:

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Yes, I will be shocked beyond belief if they actually hear and rule in favor of the plaintiffs. But if they do... there's no appeal. It just has to be followed or the affected will be in violation of a court order. A SCOTUS court order.

I have just a bit of hope because 1) they docketed the case 2) the dems have been threatening them and inciting people to harass the Justices and one was subject to a plot that was thwarted... and 3) they can see where things are going.... and this is the way to avoid full-on rebellion.

But then, that all makes too much sense... so it probably won't happen.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yes, I will be shocked beyond belief if they actually hear and rule in favor of the plaintiffs. But if they do... there's no appeal. It just has to be followed or the affected will be in violation of a court order. A SCOTUS court order.

I have just a bit of hope because 1) they docketed the case 2) the dems have been threatening them and inciting people to harass the Justices and one was subject to a plot that was thwarted... and 3) they can see where things are going.... and this is the way to avoid full-on rebellion.

But then, that all makes too much sense... so it probably won't happen.
    The issue it the Executive branch would be the ones to carry out or resist the ruling and I know of no mechanism to compel the Executive to obey should they choose not to.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom