• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

Ryan's GS2, Georgia Snap 2, has been my go to for my last couple holsters. There is a wait time though.
    20230409_145608~2.jpg

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    I carry my Glock 43 and my Glocks 19 and 23 in On Your 6 Designs OWB holsters. They are sturdy, secure and conceal well under a light shirt - and hold up well under long-term use.

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    I recently ordered a Galco Phoenix holster for my 4 1/2" S&W 629. Should be here @ Thursday or Friday of next week. The holster can also be used for strong-side carry. Tried a buddy's rig for a couple days and really liked it. Think it should meet my needs.

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    I'd agree with most here, for leather Galco or Desantis make a ton of options, and are good quality for being a non "custom made" leather holster. Kydex is a good option too, and there are some hybrid options like Versacarry/Crossbreed/Falco that do leather backing on a kydex holster. With traditional kydex you typically have the option to adjust belt loops up/down, which can help with concealing the muzzle, especially on something mid-to-large sized like a Glock 19/Sig365XL/etc. For straight Kydex, Versacarry makes some budget friendly options, and there's all the way up to Raven Concealment, for high end. Hundreds of options and most of it boils down to personal preference in design.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’m kinda late to the party, but am a Tucker guy for OWB. For most people that use an OWB, whether concealed or not, Ihighly recommend retention features. Something as simple as a thumb break at a minimum, but not many people are ready and willing to fight for control of their gun.

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    I have Vulcan holsters by Frontier Gun Leather for my Combat Commander and Browning High Power. They are excellent rigs; conceal well under a shirttail or light jacket, and look nice when worn in the open. Designed by John Bianchi, they're somewhat similar to his old Askins Avenger.

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    Know I'm late but for OWB I like my Assent Pro from Bianchi and it pairs well with the belt made in Houston. I like the retention even though some don't trust the GLS.

Top Bottom