1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Was up in the KC area this week. Hard to believe ALL TV channels were showing Pol. Ads to get the voters to approve abortion. Outright lies on TV. Then you got that D. Ks Gov that will veto anything good. Noticed the same (different people) saying same thing here in Texas. Voters need to check the right box this year no matter what the TV says.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Was up in the KC area this week. Hard to believe ALL TV channels were showing Pol. Ads to get the voters to approve abortion. Outright lies on TV. Then you got that D. Ks Gov that will veto anything good. Noticed the same (different people) saying same thing here in Texas. Voters need to check the right box this year no matter what the TV says.
    I can't watch TV because I might see a Colin Allred ad.

He's hammering Cruz on abortion with millions of dollars from...somewhere.

Low Information Voters.

Duh. The SCOTUS decision moved the issue of abortion from the federal level to the states. That's all it did.

Guess what? A U.S. Senate opinion has absolutely zero legislative position or influence on a relegated state issue.

The Texas state legislature controls legislative issues for the state. Duh.

Colin effing misnamed Allred needs to read the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights and the Texas State Constitution and all Texas state legal statutes.

I am SO tired of seeing this as***** Soros-funded ads. Colin Allred needs his campaign to go down in a historic defeat.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    What our world has come to…

It’s over for us if this is the level of education and understanding that young people now have…

IMG_9675.jpeg

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Minnesota had zero slaves. It did have an underground railroad to assist former slaves.

Slavery has been forbidden in the state of Minnesota since that state's admission to the Union in 1858. The second section of the first Article of the state's constitution, drafted in 1857, provides that:

There shall be neither slavery nor involuntary servitude from the State otherwise there is the punishment of crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I can't watch TV because I might see a Colin Allred ad.

He's hammering Cruz on abortion with millions of dollars from...somewhere.

Low Information Voters.

Duh. The SCOTUS decision moved the issue of abortion from the federal level to the states. That's all it did.

Guess what? A U.S. Senate opinion has absolutely zero legislative position or influence on a relegated state issue.

The Texas state legislature controls legislative issues for the state. Duh.

Colin effing misnamed Allred needs to read the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights and the Texas State Constitution and all Texas state legal statutes.

I am SO tired of seeing this as***** Soros-funded ads. Colin Allred needs his campaign to go down in a historic defeat.
    F Allred

Top Bottom