• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Judge weighed Schubarth’s age and lack of a criminal record with a sentence that would deter anyone else from trying to “change the genetic makeup of the creatures” on the earth.

Absolutely asinine. "Changing the genetic makeup of the creatures on the earth" is what humans have done since we figured out raising animals was easier than hunting them. That's why we have things like Jersey cows, cheviot sheep, housecats, a thousand different breeds of dog, quarter horses, Arabian horses, Clydesdale horses, modern chickens and the greatest genetic freaks in the world, broad breasted white turkeys which are so mutated they can't even breed on their own because of the changes selective breeding has made to their bodies. The judge is an ignorant fool.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Our media these days… hope they all implode in bankruptcy some day soon

Morally Bankrupt Western Media Praises Wicked Terror Leader Hassan Nasrallah in His Death: “A Father Figure, A Moral Compass” and “A Revered Muslim Scholar”​

<>

“ Morally Bankrupt”

BINGO !

<>

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Montana man gets 6 months in prison for cloning giant sheep and breeding it
    The Judge weighed Schubarth’s age and lack of a criminal record with a sentence that would deter anyone else from trying to “change the genetic makeup of the creatures” on the earth.

Morris also fined Schubarth $20,000 and ordered him to make a $4,000 payment to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Foundation. Schubarth will be allowed to self-report to a Bureau of Prisons medical facility.

“I will have to work the rest of my life to repair everything I’ve done,” Schubarth told the judge just before sentencing.

I still don’t see what he did wrong

What law was broken?

Top Bottom