Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    It’s a trucking industry thing.

:laughing:

That reminds me - on the way back from Utah, out in some little West Texas town we stopped at a Valero, the lone counter monkey ran back into the store when we entered, he was running from the truck parking area. Dude was gayer than a $3 bill, half dressed in women's clothing despite being obviously a guy with a 5 o'clock shadow. I didn't *see* him wiping love-juice from his face, but that was the assumption we all made.

Also reminds me of that classic COPS episode in Vegas with the cross dressing trucker who got robbed by a prostitute.

Trucking industry people are weird...

That's great, just keep that stuff on your Fans Only page.

I keep thinking about starting one of these.

Premium membership would be 10.99 a month - for that you get nothing but pix of fish I catch, and maybe my ugly mug but I'd be fully clothed.

Mid tier memberships would go 7.99 - for that you still get the fish pix, but there may be feet and butt shots (tasteful, yet a hint of naughty)

The lowest tier would be a buck - its nothing but the nasty hairy nudes that'd make you burn your eyes with bleach - I mean, look at it like getting paid to stay clothed, or being black mailed into NOT getting n00ds - either way is fine. :roflfunny:
    :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

Top Bottom