Our brilliant Potus stated the Tornado disaster victims will get no fed aide...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    but i guess giving 3 BILLION DOLLARS to AFGHANISTAN and other countries alike is O.K.?? WTF!!!!!!:banghead: our country has some serious rethinking to do when it comes to whom REALLY needs to be given a helping hand!! how about UNITED STATES CITIZENS????
    Venture Surplus ad

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    POTUS = President of the UnitedStates. An acronym that should not be applied to obastard ! PIOTUS, President Impositor of the United States would be more descriptive. Flying to the tornado area showing his mug but no real honest compassion, ignoring the wildfire deal in Texas and no money for that from his direction. Let us beat that turkey at the polls in 2012 and send him and his whatzirname back to beautiful Chicago or anyplace away from the Nation's Capitol !

A clean sweep, fore & Aft ! Sweepers man your brooms ! Attention on Deck ! All hands aft to the fantail for a garbage detail (voting booth) ! Make certain you are registered to vote in 2012 !

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    I live in the burned out section of Texas called far west Texas (no, not completely burned out). But we have had some devastating fires out here, and new ones pop up nearly every day. I've seen them. President Obama basically told us to _*$@ off. No federal disaster declaration. Ok, I get that. You only need to say it once. And, by the way, that little lizard out here that the Obama administration is using as an excuse to shut down oil production in the Permian Basin is NOT endangered by oil wells. But, Barry is the boss, and he knows everything. Just ask him. Well, we'll probably set a new record for voter turnout in this region in November 2012. Just sayin.'

Top Bottom