• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    If I am not shooting and the weather is bad, then I too am gaming online. Not poker or stuff like that, but video gaming. I belong to a "Clan" that is based in England called UKWF (UK Warfare). I play a game called Battlefield II. If it is nice outside I am usually shooting. If not shooting then you will find me on my motorcycle.
    Gun Zone Deals

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    World of Warcraft (2 accounts), Ultima online (3 accounts up until last week, finally sold my Luna house and a Castle for $700 USD, now only 1 account) also play Call of Duty 4 (If you BF2 and BF2142 folks have not tried it, it is the best shooter to ever come out. The graphics, game play, equipment are simply amazing!

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    World of Warcraft (2 accounts), Ultima online (3 accounts up until last week, finally sold my Luna house and a Castle for $700 USD, now only 1 account) also play Call of Duty 4 (If you BF2 and BF2142 folks have not tried it, it is the best shooter to ever come out. The graphics, game play, equipment are simply amazing!

I have 2142 but don't play it much. The Clan has players that play BF2, 2142, and COD4. We have our own servers. I haven't been playing much lately. Starting to shoot more.

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    my hobbies are Fishing ,chasing pretty women,catching them,shooting IDPA,ISPC,run and gun and reloading my own as the price of ammo is getting out of hand.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX

I played COD4, have the Golden Desert Eagle. After that I kinda just play the single player here and there. I like the additional level in the single player that is on the plane.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    I play golf, drag race a little bit, run R/C trucks, but the hobby that takes most of my time is karate. I'm an instructor at a school near my house, been training there 10 years, prior to that I spent 6 years at another school when I lived in Maine.

t_murf.jpg

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Besides shooting: 4WD and 4WD mods/mecahnics, building old motorcycles and riding same, playing with tractors, music (play blues harp, banjo, some guitar, tin whistle, etc.) and reading.

justin81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    DFW, Texas
    I've been playing guitar, bass, and drums for 14 years. I used to play bass in a few local Dallas bands, but work got in the way. I've also kept saltwater reef tanks for around 7 years. That's an expensive hobby for sure.

Other than that I play disc golf, play xbox live, and ride motorcycles when I can.

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Used to ride 4-wheelers. I like to hunt, fish, hike, geo-cache, I'm getting into photography (the cheap version...no expensive cameras yet.), off-roading, working on cars/trucks, Halo (1, 2, and 3), reading a good book (if you read, check out Lone Survivor, true story of a Texan in Afghanistan), camping...basically anything outside. Oh, and building things.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom