• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MWYBORNY

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2024
    Austin, TX
    I live in Central TX and I'm trying to sell a Daniel defense pro 5.56 rifle, but I can't get an idea of what kind of prices I would be expecting to get for it or to ask for. I brought it down to 1550, what do you guys think of that. again I have really no other things to compare it to so I don't know. I posted on Texas gun trader in Texas gun talk. All I get is 'wanna be trades'.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I live in Central TX and I'm trying to sell a Daniel defense pro 5.56 rifle, but I can't get an idea of what kind of prices I would be expecting to get for it or to ask for. I brought it down to 1550, what do you guys think of that. again I have really no other things to compare it to so I don't know. I posted on Texas gun trader in Texas gun talk. All I get is 'wanna be trades'.
    The best comparison are actual sale prices of your make/model/caliber rifle in similar condition with similar mods/accessories. To get this, go to GunBroker.com and click on Advanced (search) at the top of the page. Click the "completed items" tab, enter the relevant search terms, and click the "sold" box at the very bottom. Scroll through the results and look for solid comparable to triangulate a realistic price.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Whatever the last sale was from wherever minus 15% or more depending on wear and accessories but accessories
    are hard to sell with a gun. Better to strip the rifle and sell them seperatly.

MWYBORNY

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2024
    Austin, TX
    I don't see a recently sold check box on the bottom of the page. I found advanced search and completed listings but not the check box were sold.

found it

Last edited:

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Pretty safe to say the AR market is beyond saturated at this point.

If the election looks like its going south you might have better luck.

At $1550, you're in prime "decent tier" AR territory. You've already weeded out the poors at that price point. I'd imagine you'd have to price aggressively for a guy that might consider yours over spending slightly more to get a new DD. BCM, DD, Giessele, are all in that ballpark +-.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Do a search on GunBroker… you can use the feature to search ‘recently sold ones’ … it’s very helpful when pricing a gun

Then… put it up for sale on an auction format starting a couple of hundred dollars lower than the price of recently sold ones

Auction will heat up… try a 14 day auction… and you’ll get a reasonable price for it

That’s my two cents and it works for me

Top Bottom