Hurley's Gold

Open Season on Illegals Approved by State of Texas??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    Is that what this means?
    Saw this today at the local DPS office when I was replacing my lost ID...it made me chuckle a bit thinking about how some may interpret this.
    Imagine if some radical down south took this the wrong way and started plinking em off as soon as the crossed the borders....talk about some bad press, but none the less...I thought it was humorous.
    DPSSign.jpg

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    It's not like I was giving away six flags tickets...
    There's always ways around it, now if your friend were to set up a "scenic overlook" and then have free usage of binoculars, then you're legal.
    It's just like dove hunting, you're not allowed to grow maze for the sole purpose of luring dove, however you are allowed to hunt in a maze field.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I don't like that sign at all. One persons version of "suspicious activity" could have an entire swat team smashing through your door for carrying your rifle(in its case) in from the truck.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    There's always ways around it, now if your friend were to set up a "scenic overlook" and then have free usage of binoculars, then you're legal.
    It's just like dove hunting, you're not allowed to grow maze for the sole purpose of luring dove, however you are allowed to hunt in a maze field.

Man, learn something new every day. Kinda like the boy that walks in to the feed store one day with 6 quail he just killed and one of the old timers looks at him and says "I bet you shot'em all on the ground", and the boy looks at him and says in reply "You mean they can FLY?"...

Top Bottom