• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hehehe, what I had SAPD do, and the second officer who showed up was cool (the first one was a moron - "now, nobody's in trouble boys..." I barely managed not to yell, "bullshit they aren't!"). He cuffed the little bastards together, told them they were going to jail and took 'em home the long way. Give 'em a good scare, should put them off it for a while... which was exactly what I was hoping we could do.

I'll remember the wailing when he announced they were going to jail for the rest of my life. Muhahahahaha.
    Target Sports

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I'd give em the good oll' fashioned ass whoop'n I was blessed with at that age. Then, I'd tell em to shut up with the crying, make them clean their mess, and send them to bed without dinner. My angry side says, "Sorry officer, alls I seened was some silhouettes and a shiny object. It's only me and mother that live in this house, so I knewed theys didn't belong here. It was so dark. I opened fire in fear of my life."

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    I really wish we could do away with political correctness. If we didnt have PC to worry about I'd grab all the kids swat their asses then drive them to their parents house and tell them they need to send their kids over to clean it up tomorrow.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    In all probability they are more likely to get probation and restitution. However this does not amount to much since New York law states that juveniles can only be held liable for damages up to $1500. The boys reportedly caused more than $40,000 worth of damage to that home.
    The parents can't be sued for the damage their kids caused?

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Parenting done right.

If he could still beat their butts with a belt the whole closet thing wouldn't be a problem. Just sayin'.

If one of my kids did that and got a butt whoopin from the home owner, they'd get another one after I picked them up. Then I'd apologize profusely to the homeowner for my child's behavior and try to help them fix the damage (with free child labor).

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    If he could still beat their butts with a belt the whole closet thing wouldn't be a problem. Just sayin'.

If one of my kids did that and got a butt whoopin from the home owner, they'd get another one after I picked them up. Then I'd apologize profusely to the homeowner for my child's behavior and try to help them fix the damage (with free child labor).

That's the way it was when I was a kid. The person that caught you beat your ass, then your parents beat you ass for what you did wrong, then you got it a 3rd time because you embarrassed your parents from someone else having to discipline you and bring you home. Then the only places you go for the next month or 2 was school and to fix your mess.

Top Bottom