DK Firearms

Only .08% of Illinois owners of "banned" weapons have registered them? What a surprise!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    The numbers haven't gotten better according to Washington Gun Law video. When the deadline expires I wonder what if any enforcement action IL will take against those who have a FOID card and don't show as having registered their firearms? Will the state go for confiscation? Not a good optic.

Civilian disarmament is being met by civil disobedience per the Truth about Guns blog;

[Former IL State Senator] Darren Bailey says enough is enough. Not only is he like 99.4% of Illinois gun owners not complying with Governor JB Pritzker’s new gun registration mandate, but he’s publicly posting his refusal. Bailey, the former Illinois State Senator and current Congressional candidate boldly touts “I will not comply” in a series of social media posts.

p.s. click on link above for video of Mr. Bailey putting up one solitaire finger in a manner of writing to Gov P. Watch and hear sounds of freedom. I wonder how soon before the state conducts a showcase arrest to get FOID card holders to register their guns/accessories. When millions don't obey what is government going to do. Reminds me of what I read about prohibition back in the last century (before my time). The entire US drinking just went on and on and fostered a lot bad criminals taking advantage of the situation. Thinking 'black market' for black guns.

Attachments

• I-will-not-comply-Bailey-768x512.jpg
      I-will-not-comply-Bailey-768x512.jpg
      88.2 KB · Views: 27
    • JB-Pritzker-with-Purge-Law-AP.jpg
      JB-Pritzker-with-Purge-Law-AP.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 30

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    The entire or close to 100% of the Pritzker POLITICAL Family in IL is one BIG MESS.

GUN CONTROL = people control.

You would think that their own history (HERITAGE.) would SINK INTO their anti gun agenda pea brains and that they would KNOW that gun control is a BAD THING. But obviously as long as THEY HAVE taxpayer paid security - protection AND even private security if they are not in a GOVERNMENT JOB - they don't care.

Meanwhile the VIOLENCE continues and hand slaps given to the perp - criminal (Instead of REAL jail time or the DEATH PENALTY in specific cases.) when it comes to CRIME in Chicago and around IL rises.

Same thing all around the country! FUBAR!

And ordinary GOOD, law abiding, taxpaying and honest black, brown, white, yellow, red, etc. skinned people (ALL people!) who are SICK OF THE CRIME whether the ONE bad guy or the GANGS USE GUNS or some other THING - DEVICE or even if they only USE their BARE HANDS while doing the dirty deed - no one cares about THE GOOD PEOPLE! MOST of the DAs and judges do not care about the VICTIMS of crime!

The GOOD PEOPLE speak UP at council and other government meetings about the CRIME, the GANG violence, the BUSSED IN - FLOWN IN 'SO CALLED MIGRANTS' and the KNOWN illegal aliens with the drugs and crime increasing and ALL OF THOSE GOOD and HONEST CITIZENS GET IGNORED or LIED to by the leaders. And even OLD MEN speak up about the crime which includes RAPES done to innocent victims in ALL age groups and sexes too! IN the news recently and online.

I do not have the LINKS and new articles about them (P. Family.) in front of me but they are one SCREWED UP, SUPER FAR LEFT, control freak family.

Their agenda goes from MASSIVE gun control, to the Trump/Fauci kill shots, to the World Economic Forum, to all kinds of globalist BS, to TRANS - alphabet sex promotion and RIGHTS even for CHILDREN/TEENS salami promotion and tons more.

They have one or more Trans - super activists in the P Family. That man or it or woman or it has been in the main stream news about HIS/HER lifestyle and IDEAS and in MANY pictures/articles with a few of Biden's FAVORITES in the federal government - example the big and really UGLY PA MAN who pretends to be a woman and HE promotes KIDS trans medical garbage. That dude wears a military uniform for his job along with HIS/HER SKIRT. Ugly inside and out!

And if anyone complains about the IL political P FAMILY - they get called homophobic or some other sex name or told that they are against their religion.

The P FAMILY plays ALL of the cards (Race, sex, religion, color, nationality, money, socio/economic, ILLEGAL ALIEN - they USE another BS - PC name for the REAL THING CALLED ILLEGAL ALIEN aka criminal, etc.) and not just 2 CARDS like a LOT of the DEMS and REPS do when you complain about their AGENDA IN GUN CONTROL or what they think should happen to a little KID or TEEN who is CONFUSED or not mature enough to make hormone and/or surgery DECISION when it comes to their own sexuality as a REAL GIRL OR A REAL BOY born female or born male!

When I read about them (The P Family!) and followed up on their history and agenda - it reminded me of some of the RICH MEN overseas TIED TO BIG BANKS who are either completely or partially trans or choose to dress up as females even though they are men/born male even when they go to their BANKS - high paid professional bankers or in ANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION all around the world. Plus they or those same banker types are tied into the WEF and other GLOBALIST crapola orgs from A to Z.

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Some IL Sheriffs speaking out on what they will/won't do to enforce the law.

Pritzker is flushing-out those principled lawman so that Soros cash can get in and back the opposition. Bribes are acceptable in illinois, it's the firearms that are the problem.

Registry= database

Chicago Police had a very comprehensive gang database that they were forced to abandon. Then they made a new one, which again is being scrapped. But a registry/database on citizens who want to keep their firearms they lawfully bought is the solution.

So if an individual didn't register a banned item, I wonder if they can: take it to the local range, compete, hunt, get gunsmith upgrades/repairs, pawn, sell, trade...or you can you just sit and look at your $3500 SCAR in your basement... where nobody could catch a glimpse.

Ammo requires FOID card- even out-of-state orders leave another paper trail.

I feel genuinely bad for many of these people who clearly aren't the "problem" and just woke up felons. First time charge is misdemeanor, 2nd a felony...so 3 unregistered guns and under the jail you go as repeat offender. Or "gun attachments" that aren't registered.

The statute defines the term “assault weapon attachment” as any device capable of being attached to a firearm that is specifically designed for making or converting a firearm into an assault weapon as defined in the Act.
    The list provided below is intended to be illustrative and not exhaustive:

• a pistol grip or thumbhole stock;
    • any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand;
    • a folding, telescoping, thumbhole, or detachable stock, or a stock that is otherwise foldable or adjustable in a manner that operates to reduce the length, size, or any other dimension, or otherwise enhances the concealability of, the weapon;
    • a flash suppressor;
    • a grenade launcher;
    • a shroud attached to the barrel or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel;
    • a threaded barrel; and
    • a buffer tube, arm brace, or other part that protrudes horizontally behind the pistol grip and is designed or redesigned to allow or facilitate a firearm to be fired from the shoulder.
    illinois Assault Weapons.png

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Filed with Secretary by Sen. Julie A. Morrison. One of the grabiest of grabbers.

jul.jpg

Synopsis As Introduced
    Amends the Illinois Vehicle Code. Provides that the Secretary of State may not issue to or allow the renewal or retention of a driver's license or permit by anyone who possesses a revoked Firearm Owner's Identification Card unless: (i) the applicant's Firearm Owner's Identification Card is successfully reinstated or (ii) the applicant surrenders possession of the Firearm Owner's Identification Card to the Illinois State Police. Amends the Firearm Owner's Identification Card Act. Provides that the Illinois State Police shall provide the Secretary with a notice of any individual who fails to surrender a revoked Firearm Owner's Identification Card.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    How much you wanna bet that failing to register your firearms is a violation of the right to have an FOID - thereby revoking it - and your privilege to drive.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    New York State has a register your semiautomatic rifle law.
    The only people to register are police officers.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

New Illinois law allows non-citizens to become police officers and deputies​

Amends the Illinois Municipal Code. Provides that an individual who is not a citizen but is legally authorized to work in the United States under federal law (Green Card?) is authorized to apply for the position of police officer, subject to all requirements and limitations, other than citizenship, to which other applicants are subject. Effective January 1, 2024.

yikes.

Top Bottom