• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i saw on the outdoor channel years ago a guy took a #10 can a piece of cardboard and a soda can, filled the#10 up with water, put the cardboard on top and then put a empty soda can ontop of that. then hed shoot the #10 with a 12 ga slug gun, and grab his bird gun. the water explodes out fo the #10 can, blasting the carboard and launching the soda can way up in the air, which he then shot before it came all the way down.
    thought that was cool.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    i saw on the outdoor channel years ago a guy took a #10 can a piece of cardboard and a soda can, filled the#10 up with water, put the cardboard on top and then put a empty soda can ontop of that. then hed shoot the #10 with a 12 ga slug gun, and grab his bird gun. the water explodes out fo the #10 can, blasting the carboard and launching the soda can way up in the air, which he then shot before it came all the way down.
    thought that was cool.

That is pretty awesome... I'll have to try that...

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I want a clay thrower that I can use when I'm by self (no one to operate the thrower...). Can anyone recommend one? I found this, but not sure it's what I'm looking for or not: Trius One-Step Clay Target Thrower Full Cock - MidwayUSA

The one's that have the spring at the ranges I use by myself... In fact when my brother and I have the skeet hill to ourselves we'll both operate two throwers at once...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Aw, hell... Maybe I'll just get one of those hand tossers. Sling one and then grab the gun. It's certainly the cheaper option.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom