• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Now Navy you gone and let the cat out of the bag and didn't even know it.
    As the forum grows and hopefully more areas follow our lead and start their on regular shooting events we can put a bulls eye team together and compete.Years end winners get to pummel Alan with dirty socks or something.
    As for the 31st everyone needs to PM new DFW members and make them aware we have regular shoots. The more we advertise the greater the turn out.
    Also PM me with your preferred start time so I can have some idea of what works best for everyone for the 31st and future events.

GO DFW SHOOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
    DK Firearms

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    OK I will try to make it. Always wanted to check out that range. Last time I lived in the DFW area I was not a gun owner. I'll see if I can bring the wife along as well.

Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    I am definately coming to this. I have made the last two and had sooooo much fun both times. Last time I was BLESSED to get a chance to shoot an 80 year old 1911, a hand built STI 9mm 1911, a 40 year old heirloom 1911, and of course, Mo's 44's among others. These are the nicest people I have ever shot with.

See yall there. Also, I will try to find a really good burger joint close to the range. Chip's was good last time but somewhat of a drive.

Robert

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I am definately coming to this. I have made the last two and had sooooo much fun both times. Last time I was BLESSED to get a chance to shoot an 80 year old 1911, a hand built STI 9mm 1911, a 40 year old heirloom 1911, and of course, Mo's 44's among others. These are the nicest people I have ever shot with.

See yall there. Also, I will try to find a really good burger joint close to the range. Chip's was good last time but somewhat of a drive.

Robert

Chips was GREAT.
    Man I had to let HK Boy eat my fries, I had no room left after that burger.
    We may have one or two new shooters this month.
    I'm really excited about that.
    Watch for start time - will have it posted before weeks end

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    OK Everyone We Have A Start Time

OK Everyone We Have A Start Time!!!!!

11:00 AM
    May 31st
    Elm Fork

Range has been notified of our start time.
    C-ya there!!!!!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I am probably gonna be in Dallas that weekend. I will try and make it too.
    Cool.
    I'll be the rather large, bald guy with the black NRA hat so you have a point of reference.
    Bring good hearing protection. I got some top end 44mag load ready for Army 1911.

kfriddile

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    I may be able to make it, but I don't know about the gf. She'll only shoot when nobody but me is around for some reason I'll be the long-haired kid who looks out of place holding a gun Now if only I could find some 7.62 for the AK :(

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I may try and make as well. Got to see what type of ammo I can scrounge up that I can shoot out there.

Never been out there before, but from looking at the website seems that FMJ in rifles is a no-no?

malladus

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I may try and make as well. Got to see what type of ammo I can scrounge up that I can shoot out there.

Never been out there before, but from looking at the website seems that FMJ in rifles is a no-no?

malladus

I know their web site says that, but I've been told that has changed. You might give them a call to be sure.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    i was there today, he said the 30 yard pistol/rifle range you can use FMJ the rest of the place is a no go...

Thanks HC I was going to call in the AM and find out.
    See ya'll Sunday with gun in hand and a song in my heart.

"In my heart lies a melody, a song of ol San Anton ......."

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Hey everyone, looking forward to Sundays shoot but I ask we all have our thinking caps with us.
    At lunch I'm going to scare most of you, I have been thinking and we all know how dangerous that is for me.
    I want to query the group as a whole on some ideas and projects.
    Scared now!!!!!

Top Bottom