upload_2019-10-2_9-45-15.jpeg
      10.4 KB · Views: 222

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Has anyone else noticed that Amber doesn't seem to know what to do with her hands. She's got these big mannish hands and she walks around with them like she's ready to slap someone.

Not normal at all. Most women and many men don't walk with their hands held like that.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Spicoli

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2019
    Grand Prairie
    pretty much a non event. People have been predicting this every time since Rodney king it rarely happens. Winning super bowl or anti trump rally cause more damage
    Kinda hard to say really. I passed a line of squads and ambulances about a half mile away from courthouse yesterday in anticipation. Throw in the face t that families attorneys want to make this case about justice for past racism and that the Fair is going strong and that DPD is a thousand short and we'll you never know.
    The BLM March was just gonna be a peaceful protest downtown and then 5 officers were murdered.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Has anyone else noticed that Amber doesn't seem to know what to do with her hands. She's got these big mannish hands and she walks around with them like she's ready to slap someone.

Not normal at all. Most women and many men don't walk with their hands held like that.

Maybe the State will use that at her sentencing hearing

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You didn't think that through to well, did ya . . .
    Umm which part?
    They arent like men's prisons.
    Women have more of a family structure and not a racial or gang members structure. Rarely are those families all one race unless it's in some kind of racially segregated housing which is rare among women cause they dont normally operate on that level.
    They still dont like people who hurt kids or cops but that doesn't necessarily mean mistreatment based on that like it would automatically be in mens prisons.

They are different enough that the age old assumption that "bubba" is gonna get them isnt absolute.

There is also a decent chance she wont serve a day in a texas prison beyond intake and classification. Inmates like her are routinely sent out of state under interstate compact agreements where states swap high profile inmates.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    10 years. Hmmm

Twice what my gut said. Between me and my gut. Then again, gas may have been misinterpreted.

10 years for murder, I think she would have got more for manslaughter but that's my opinion and not worth much.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Was this what she was found guilty of?

(a) An individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the first degree shall be punished by imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for life or for any term of not more than 99 years or less than 5 years.” Tex. Pen. Code § 12.32

Nietzsche

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2016
    Lessons of the day:

1. When bringing your groceries in from the car, lock the door behind you, even if there are still bags in the car. You never know when there may be a tired police officer walking by.
    2. When at home make sure all your lights are on in your house 24/7. You never know when a tired police officer is walking by.
    3. When in your home make sure you're wearing body armor. You never know when a tired police officer is walking by....ready to protect and serve.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    xbasbajajjs
    Top Bottom