• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    The firearm should've been sold to someone and registered under their name.

x6iknd.jpg

Smokeybuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2017
    Houston
    IIRC, if a firearm is registered in your name, and the person buying it does not have it registered to theirs (the serial #), and they commit a crime using the same firearm you sold to them, then the Police will have every right to question YOU. Does that make sense? What's the big deal, here?

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    IIRC, if a firearm is registered in your name, and the person buying it does not have it registered to theirs (the serial #), and they commit a crime using the same firearm you sold to them, then the Police will have every right to question YOU. Does that make sense? What's the big deal, here?
    There is NO gun registration in Texas.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Uh...no. No registration in Texas. No right to question any prior owner, none of their business who has owned the weapon in the past. A background check is not a registration.

Smokeybuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2017
    Houston
    Well, we know you do not have an LTC, but a background check as stated above, is not registration.
    Perhaps it was a poor choice of words, then. I know a lot of gun toters get their feathers ruffled with this kind of stuff, so please keep your panties on.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The big deal is your incorrect information. Multiple times.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    No one here tried to make you feel unwelcome, we corrected your statements. Last I checked you are the one that made a statement towards Hoji. Could have left it at that after he told you the same thing a few others told you.

Smokeybuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2017
    Houston
    No one here tried to make you feel unwelcome, we corrected your statements. Last I checked you are the one that made a statement towards Hoji. Could have left it at that after he told you the same thing a few others told you.
    I didn't word something exactly the way it should've been worded and hoards of people jump on my case. All I'm saying is "take a chill pill", alright?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Perhaps it was a poor choice of words, then. I know a lot of gun toters get their feathers ruffled with this kind of stuff, so please keep your panties on.
    Words have meanings.

Maybe if you gave a little thought to what you were going to say before posting some little dingleberry of wisdom, you would not get the reaction you are getting.

If you have questions, by all means ask, and more likely than not you will get an answer from someone who is a recognized expert on the subject.

Posting on topics that you are completely ignorant of as if you are an expert will get you called out in a heartbeat.

The few posts you have made tells me quite a bit about you. Please don't remain ignorant. Ask questions and become enlightened.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    7076796_orig.jpg

TimboH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Got a similar call back in the 80's from an atf agent I knew about a gun I traded to a dealer. They visited the dealer, got the transfer information on the next owner and moved on to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom