• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    I'm livid about this. If we have any chance of salvaging OC we must distance ourselves from the nuts at every opportunity. We must be vocal about how they guys represent only a few people.

To hell with coming together as a unified group. These guys are toxic to gun rights. I wouldn't touch any of them without wearing a hazmat suit.

We don't need to worry about the anti-gun groups. These guys are doing their job for them.:banghead:
    Gun Zone Deals

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    They should focus on the guy. He's a lefty. His whole Twitter is about the thugs that got killed by police. He doesn't represent me or any other gun owners I know.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Personally, I am for open carry, but I believe that someone should go through the same training that I had to do for my CHL. If someone is going to carry, whether open or concealed, I think it would be a good idea to know when you are and are not legally allowed to use deadly force.

And exactly what kind of "training" did you receive in that lengthy 8 hour class (that includes lunch time & range qual.) that makes you qualified and keenly observant on when you are and are not legally allowed to use deadly force???

c'mon man.......:facepalm:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Why bother talking to a reflexively racist piece of filth like Nevárez in the first place? 60% of the vote in a majority Hispanic area...the worm would be hard pressed to care any less about the restoration of basic civil rights as reflected in the 2nd Amendment. Hell, he didn't even draw a Republican challenger last year. He is in our version of what (the Country Formerly Known as Great) Britain used to call a "Dirty Borough..."

Yes thats exactly the right attitude to take to change minds and achieve your cause.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    The basic fact everyone is missing is that idiots like Kory are what the general public sees, and they are the ones being convinced by this idiot that gun owners are like him! Wanna be lumped into the category of irresponsible, disrespectful, uneducated, sloppy and probably a few more adjectives? You will be as long as morons like him are the face of gun owners as seen by the general public. So, long as all gun owners are perceived to be like Kory, the legislature will be swayed and not in the way we want. When a TV station chooses to use Kory's you tube video in there report, you think that is a positive?

Exactly.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Yes thats exactly the right attitude to take to change minds and achieve your cause.

There is no way to change a Democrat's mind. One may only change the Democrat for someone else.

And when a Democrat is running UNOPPOSED in Texas, there is no way to change a Democrat.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    ****. I get on a plane for 24 hours and all kinds of shenanigans occur. Thanks OC activists. You wanted people to look at you and you got it .

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Frankly you're irrelevant. When the politician that pushed the original CHL law is saying your killing your cause, congrats you're killing your cause.

Please, tell me how I'm killing my cause. And if I have so much power, how can I be irrelevant?

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I don't know if the bill is dead, but those antics certainly didn't help. The Left has always inferred that gun rights people are lose canons. This just gives them more things to point at in that regard.

EZS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2015
    Okay after further research I have found that he was in the office too long and the foot block was not only unnecessary but counterproductive.

I will investigate further and Kory is on a good path to be labeled a provocateur if this continues.

Anarchism unfortunately doesn't work in practise, anybody can infiltrate Anonymous and pose as them.

Now all the other accusations don't mean much when just reading mainstream press, depends on what kind of marijuana use are they campaigning for because im definitely not pro-stoner, but it's unfortunate many groups don't distinguish what kind of use they promote.

I endorse only campaigns of legalizing the cannabis plant itself for all kinds including medical use, it is BigPharma that wants to patent 50 different drugs derived from the plant, I am not hostile to any other uses some people might cultivate and process it for, but I think those people aren't really that awake, are usually beginners who proclaim themselfs "alternative", because I think it's a strategical waste of time and ineffective in the big picture for a lot of other reasons, these people just want to legalize it for private entertainment use, these people won't protest about any other issues just for their own and once they have cannabis legalized they won't engage in activism as ofter or not at all, fight for freedom ends for them when they get to be stoned everyday.

Last edited:

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    What a fucking douchenozzle - way to roll back the goodwill towards gun-owners that's been generated over the past few decades.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When I lived in New Mexico the Latinos would vote for anyone with a Latino name regardless of party.
    That is scary.
    What a $#@!ing douche$#@! - way to roll back the goodwill towards gun-owners that's been generated over the past few decades.
    So...when a group has radicals within it, those convoluting the message and goals, it is up to that group to marginalize and silence them.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    When I lived in New Mexico the Latinos would vote for anyone with a Latino name regardless of party.

That is scary.

this is more common practice than we realize. More people are voting, but they do not take the time to educate themselves on the candidates, so they go with what they know......race, color,...etc. Kinda like folks that have never been to a horse track-->"oohhhhhh, I like the one with the perty colors" or "that one has a perty name, I'll bet on that one".......:facepalm:

Top Bottom