• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    This post has helped me forget my frustration about my stereotype though. I'd rather be a sex fiend idiot pool guy than a truck stop prostitute banging larry the cable guy... ;-)
    Did you at least get free cable? If not you ain't doing it right

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    The ones who don't work and make bank are the "school administrators" Too many administrators in schools and not enough teachers. :)
    Hah! You are cataloging all school administrators unfairly. I was a school administrator (assistant principal and disciplinary alternative school principal) and worked 12 hour days trying to get along with parents who thought their little sweet things could do no wrong! I will agree that a lot of central office administrators are aspiring politicians and don't understand what's happening on a campus but don't put everybody in that mold. I enjoyed working with 90%+ of the kids and parents in the schools but I would never work at a central office. Very few people other than school employees actually know what happens on a campus during the day. I also ran a commercial construction company for ten years between being a vocational teacher and an administrator. I have no regrets because now that I'm retired, I do exactly what I want (or what my wife and daughters and grandkids want) and love it. It would be hard to piss me off with a stick these days! :green:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm a home inspector and the big stereotype is that we are all assholes who just enjoy making builders lives hell. Granted that stereotype fits about 50% or so of us. 25% are lazy bums working for cities that don't catch a ton of shit. I fit into the last 25% that are just nice guys trying to make sure homes are built well (I focus on home energy efficiency so nothing really life or death). Granted you piss me off and I will ride the letter of the code so hard it will make your head spin.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I'm a process engineer. Or process technician. Or plant operator. **** it, I make chemicals. I'm chemical plant trash. I'm a knuckle bustin potty mouth blue collar worker.

Sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm a process engineer. Or process technician. Or plant operator. **** it, I make chemicals. I'm chemical plant trash. I'm a knuckle bustin potty mouth blue collar worker.

Sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

I bet you got hands like a surgeon. No blisters, no scars.

Top Bottom