• zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    This just struck me as funny.

FoxNews said:
    FRAMINGHAM, Mass. -- President Obama's uncle has been charged with drunken driving in Massachusetts and is being held by immigration officials.

Onyango Obama was arrested last week in Framingham after police said he made a rolling stop and nearly caused a cruiser to strike his SUV. Police said that when asked if he wanted to make a phone call, Obama said: "I think I will call the White House."

A spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, who is representing him, confirmed that the 67-year-old is the president's uncle.

Onyango Obama is the brother of Zeituni Onyango, of Boston, who last year won the right to stay in the United States after a deportation order. Police say the president's uncle is originally from Kenya and is being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    Military Camp

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    What does he think calling obama is gonna do? If obama gets caught driving drunk he's gonna face the same charges as anyone else. Just because your nephew is POTUS doesnt mean you get a free pass to do whatever you want, unless your a Kennedy lol. If he isn't a U.S. Citizen I say deport his ass and flag his passport as a no go.

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    What does he think calling obama is gonna do? If obama gets caught driving drunk he's gonna face the same charges as anyone else. Just because your nephew is POTUS doesnt mean you get a free pass to do whatever you want, unless your a Kennedy lol. If he isn't a U.S. Citizen I say deport his ass and flag his passport as a no go.

It better be true... But at least this helps explain his immigration stance, his family is illegally here...

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Other than his kids, does he have any relatives here legally or are they all illegal?

Most illegals are deported if convicted of a crime. I imagine the fix is already in on this DWI charge.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Just because your nephew is POTUS doesnt mean you get a free pass to do whatever you want
    Sure it does... He could be convicted of anything and later pardoned. It would be nice if they rushed some paperwork and deported him before Obama could do anything, tho. I'm guessing that window has passed...

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Sure it does... He could be convicted of anything and later pardoned. It would be nice if they rushed some paperwork and deported him before Obama could do anything, tho. I'm guessing that window has passed...

You are correct but it still doesnt make it ok for this asshole to be out driving drunk and possibly kill people but as I get older I am starting to realize that right and wrong doesn't apply to to politicians and their families just applies to the middle and lower class folks.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I can see the hilarity in what I said, but isn't that the way. It just goes to show how corrupt the fed is.

On a different note I was standing in line at the store and saw this it looks some what suiting for this conversation even though it was in a super market tabloid.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Anyone think there isn't an attorney on Obummer's staff that hasn't already drafted the Presidential Pardon? Probably just changed the name on one of the Thanksgiving Turkey ones.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Nothing is gonna happen to O-KNUCKLEHEADS ILLEGAL uncle. he'll get a slap on the hand for the DWI and will not be deported just like his aunt!! I do find it funny though most ALL of his kin seems to be from Kenya and they all claim he was born there!!

Top Bottom