Hurley's Gold

Obama is great ... great grandson of first US slave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    I think they are reaching pretty hard to get him reelected that there are pulling this now.

President Obama related to country

"... President Obama is related to John Punch, the first black African enslaved for life in America..."

"...and six past presidents, including George W. Bush..."

That's all fine and good but I'm still going to vote for The American again.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Man I can say this much...in my lifetime (and from what my elders tell me, in their lifetimes too), Obama has pissed off more Americans during his presidency than any other president, exponentially more. Yeah wayy more than GWB from what I gather just talking to people out in the world...Like today for instance... Today I went for a swim in the pool at my apartments. Met a guy who lives across the complex. We started BS'ing about just plain jane every day conversation stuff...but about 40 minutes after talking to this guy (who's name I didn't even know), we're sitting there in the pool talkin all kinda shit about Obama and the entire radical left in this nation. Seriously, we touched on every major issue. Finally we both looked at each other and said, "ok...let's not talk about this anymore lol". Cool guy though, good to know I have like minded neighbors too.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Today I went for a swim in the pool at my apartments. Met a guy who lives across the complex. We started BS'ing about just plain jane every day conversation stuff...but about 40 minutes after talking to this guy (who's name I didn't even know), we're sitting there in the pool talkin all kinda shit about Obama and the entire radical left in this nation. Seriously, we touched on every major issue. Finally we both looked at each other and said, "ok...let's not talk about this anymore lol". Cool guy though, good to know I have like minded neighbors too.

a6937b97-aaf8-b7a6.jpg

20 points for the person that recognizes this picture.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Say hello to mr obama's great 100th grandpa, with a snazy cosby sweater!!!

64884-StupidMonkey.jpg

Why stop at the beginning of the country???

Hell, lets trace it back to the damn dinosaurs. Anything to try and get the sum bitch re-elected.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    And even if true that proves what im related to a bunch of slaves this man is beyond sorry(oh snap vote for me) and i promise a new caddy in every drive Yo!!!!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Please don't try to pigeon hole me as a racist for the following, but I think perspective is important.

Anyone else find it suspect that a black male slave would have been with a white woman in the 16-1700's?
    I've heard stories that the white male slave owners took advantage of the young black female slaves( read raped ), but this story makes it seem that it was a mutual relationship between the black man and white woman.

What say you?

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

Top Bottom