• ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Bet you didn't know this....

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them.

This is really ugly.

Chicago Politics, and the beat goes on and on and on..

Once again the Senate sold us out.

Well, someone figured out why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.... Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.. It's all about payback time for those that compromised themselves to elect someone that really has no true right to even be there. We should be getting so sick of all of this nonsense.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?? Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!!! Check out these examples:

Search < Search >

Search < Search >

Search < Search >

Search < Search >
    Lynx Defense

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    That was sent to me by email, so all first person references aren't actually me. What I did find interesting is that snopes (who I suspected of being in the obama tank for a while) wrote the story as FALSE.

What really peaked my interest was when I looked at United States Solicitor General, the position Kagen held prior to becoming Supreme Court Justice.
    This is worth reading: Solicitor General of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Well to me this is where the story really got interesting, obama replaced Kagen with Neal Kumar Katyal.

Prof. Katyal was the "Paul and Patricia Saunders Professor of National Security Law" at Georgetown University Law Center and the lead counsel for the Guantanamo Bay detainees in the Supreme Court case Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, which held that military commissions set up by the Bush administration to try detainees at Guantanamo Bay "violate both the UCMJ and the four Geneva Conventions."
    Neal Katyal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Kagen payback is one thing but to think he was the lead attorney for Guantanamo Bay detainees this country has turned into a sick joke of it's self.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Ya know, I think stuff like this is interesting. It's deep, very deep, actually too deep for the average Obummer liberal voter to comprehend.

If you brought it up to one of them, they would sluff it off as just you being petty. It's not a big deal to them, they are too dumb to see the ramifications of this.

The connections just might come into play one time, on one little subtle case, but that one time would still be serious to us, and be just as wrong.

But, what you gonna do? They got the "hammer" for now.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    So was the Katyal appointment ever reported, did I just miss it or is it just not an issue?

I have a major problem with this guy working for our government, he volunteered to defend terrorist. So for all practical purposes if he was any good at his job his clients would have been set free. So to me you can't be loyal to the opposite side of the same issue and that plays into all my main concerns with this whole administration......do they really even like this country?

Not to mention if any of us tried to pay people back by awarding them these kinds of positions we would be in jail.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I read about this a little more, the same guy Katyal that obama appointed to be United States Solicitor General not only volunteered to defend terrorist but, he was successful in getting a terrorist released of charges and he's now free. Hell he's probably back on the battle field again and obama rewards his attorney by giving him the Solicitors General position.

Makes the Kagen payback seem like not that big of a deal doesn't it?

He was charged with "conspiracy and providing material support for terrorism" but a judge declared the judicial system in place at the time unconstitutional and those charges were dropped on June 5, 2007.[3] He was then held, without being charged, as an enemy combatant. He was brought up on new charges on July 21, 2008, and found guilty of "providing material support" to al Qaeda, but was cleared of terrorism conspiracy charges.[5] He was sentenced to five-and-a-half years of imprisonment by a military jury, being counted as having already served five years of the sentence at the time. A Pentagon spokesman noted that Hamdan may still be considered an "enemy combatant" upon completing his sentence and detained indefinitely.[6] Despite the threat to detain him indefinitely, the U.S. in November 2008 transferred him to Yemen to serve out the remainder of his sentence. He was released January 8, 2009[7] to live with his family in Sana.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    when you read crap like this, it seriously makes you wonder what else is going on. i kinda feel like i should be watching over my shoulder from people we should be trusting. everyone has some type of crap hidden in the closet, but stuff this deep seriously puts a new level of untrust in my mind about how the country is being ran. is anyone honest anymore? does anyone else see the problem with this in washington? how is it that if you work for a government agency, state or federal, your supposed to have access to personal files. how is it they can open record my files from the state as a state employee and see everything about my life, but yet we cant do the same to people running our country?! what is going on in here?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    when you read crap like this, it seriously makes you wonder what else is going on.
    dont worry little grasshopper!! i can assure you once the "RIGHT" people have taken back Congress and or the Senate, there will be MANY investigations/hearings!!:patriot: and FINALLY all the CROOKS that is in the O-JACKA$$ administration and anyone that helped him will be PUNISHED!!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As a former resident of Chicago, I know about the political machine where Obama started out. CORRUPTION in caps all the way. It was true under the reign of King Richard J Daley when I was a boy and it true in the empire of Richard Daley, his son. That is the worst stinkhole of political corruption in our nation and there hasn't been an honest election in Illinois in my lifetime. Obama owes his loyalty to that machine.

Have a look at a very politically correct and sanitary description of Richard J Daley's (the father) reign. Believe me, there was nothing sanitary about the machine the Daley family has run for decades in Illinois. Here's quote from the Wikipedia entry for your enjoyment:

"Known for shrewd party politics, Daley was a stereotypical machine politician, and his Chicago Democratic Machine, based on control of thousands of patronage positions, was instrumental in bringing a narrow 8,000 vote victory in Illinois for John F. Kennedy in 1960. A PBS documentary entitled "Daley" explained that Mayor Daley, JFK, and LBJ potentially stole the 1960 election by stuffing ballot boxes in Texas and rigging the vote in Chicago. In addition, it reveals, Daley withheld many votes from certain wards when the race seemed close."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_J._Daley

As a special bonus, let's not forget that the Governor of Illinois was charged with selling Obama's vacated Senate seat.

Now with the empire of Richard Daley Jr..................... the beat goes on.

Flash

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    dont worry little grasshopper!! i can assure you once the "RIGHT" people have taken back Congress and or the Senate, there will be MANY investigations/hearings!!:patriot: and FINALLY all the CROOKS that is in the O-JACKA$$ administration and anyone that helped him will be PUNISHED!!

Man, I hope your correct however it will depend on how many RINO's remain and the political correctness crowd of investigating a black president but one can hope.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Ever read the book, or watch the movie "The Pelican Brief"?

Kinda makes you wonder if it was more than payback, but a stacking of the court.

Top Bottom