• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I've been moving a game cam around the back fence leading from neighbors, past me and into the woods; it's a freaking critter highway !!! :laughing:

What's a good live trap bait for:
    1. Raccoons?
    2. Feral cats?
    3. Armadillo?
    4. Opossum?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I've been moving a game cam around the back fence leading from neighbors, past me and into the woods; it's a freaking critter highway !!! :laughing:

1. Raccoons?
    2. Feral cats?
    3. Armadillo?
    4. Opossum?
    Coons & possum?

Pony bottle of beer with one swallow of beer left in it...(not kidding, both coon & possum will snuggle up to the 7oz beer bottle with their dang tongue all the way to the bottom)

Cats? Anti-Freeze. (you may get a possum with the anti-freeze, cats can not resist it)

No clue on armadillo? From what I saw in Tejas this past July? The Dotted White Lines on the Interstate seemed to do good...

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery

1. Raccoons?
    2. Feral cats?
    3. Armadillo?
    4. Opossum?
    We always use dry dog food for coins and possums. I'm not sure you can bait an armadillo. You could use canned cat food for cats, coons and possums.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Coons & possum?

Pony bottle of beer with one swallow of beer left in it...(not kidding, both coon & possum will snuggle up to the 7oz beer bottle with their dang tongue all the way to the bottom)

Cats? Anti-Freeze. (you may get a possum with the anti-freeze, cats can not resist it)

No clue on armadillo? From what I saw in Tejas this past July? The Dotted White Lines on the Interstate seemed to do good...
    If you're gonna use anti freeze, make sure it's old school ethylene glycol (I ran a vehicle maintenance facility for just over a decade) I'm 62 and started working on cars at 6 years old.....and yes I hate cats!

Your mileage may vary, In no way shape or form do I advocate or recommend the above tutorial to be applied in the reel world.
    Johnny

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:
    Top Bottom