• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    G'mornin', folks! Happy Triskaidekaphobia Friday! (For word nerds, a fear of Friday the 13th specifically is called paraskevidekatriaphobia (from the Greek) or friggatriskaidekaphobia (which includes the Old Norse "Frigg," from which we get the word Friday. And you thought you wouldn't pick up any new 9 or 11 syllable words today...)

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    G'mornin', folks! Happy Triskaidekaphobia Friday! (For word nerds, a fear of Friday the 13th specifically is called paraskevidekatriaphobia (from the Greek) or friggatriskaidekaphobia (which includes the Old Norse "Frigg," from which we get the word Friday. And you thought you wouldn't pick up any new 9 or 11 syllable words today...)
    Good morning, y'all! It's a blessed day! I'm not scared of things like that, God is in control of all things! Now I'm off to the hospital for my scheduled surgical procedure! Pray for me, please!

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good morning, y'all! It's a blessed day! I'm not scared of things like that, God is in control of all things! Now I'm off to the hospital for my scheduled surgical procedure! Pray for me, please!
    IMG_1559.jpeg

Dermako

Semi-Retired of that
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    Good morning Texas!
    Phobia Friday for some.
    22 years ago today our granddaughter was born and I never looked at Friday the 13th the same again.
    Although at the time we did wonder if she was going to be a hell child or wonder kid. Turning out to be the latter. She will graduate college this/next year.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_1119.jpeg

Top Bottom