• Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Breaking news
    KANSAS CITY, MO—Growing increasingly alarmed as she stared at her boyfriend Travis Kelce’s upcoming 2024 schedule, a horrified Taylor Swift reportedly realized for the first time Friday that football happens every year. “So football…that’s not just a thing Travis did last fall for a couple of months—that’s something that’s going to happen again and again?” said a wincing, shuddering Swift, who added that she had assumed she would never again need to dress up in Chiefs merchandise, buy out stadium boxes, or hang out in Kansas City after Kelce and his team won the Super Bowl last year. “Oh wow. I thought Brittany Mahomes was joking when she said she’d see me again soon. How many games are there this year? 17? And that’s not counting the playoffs. Hoo boy. Guess I better start scheduling more stops on the Eras tour.” At press time, Swift was seen googling how long it took for CTE to kick in and end a football player’s career forever.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    @Ben, and all ~

even the Good Morning :) sharings that brought me so much joy: thank you to all who do/did that.

Warmest regards, Rene aka MountainGirl
    To me that is the saddest part.
    Gotta say, will miss that early on sassy attitude I looked forward to seeing of a morn.
    Best wishes, prayers and hope for a solution to your sight problem.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    @Ben, and all ~

I stopped in to read a bit, and discovered a shitstorm I inadvertently created. Absolutely my bad.

I did NOT leave because of @TreyG-20 's post. He was an ass, yes, but I realized through his post that my time in TGT was coming to an end anyway and, seeing the open door, I decided no reason to delay it. My post should have been clearer. I am sorry.

My time online anywhere, is ending. I'm losing my eyesight. I told @Hoji last winter, when he sent me his SciFi mags, and asked him to keep it private. It's been coming on for a while now, I've posted about the decline in the NSFW thread, and it's devolved enough that a few weeks ago I gave up shooting, gave my guns to my husband - and I posted about that as well. My recent search for a new computer, with a bigger screen, is on hold also for now. Posting is very difficult, even the Good Morning :) sharings that brought me so much joy: thank you to all who do/did that.

There is so much wonderful information to be found, here; I'll try and stop in to read as I can but it wont be often. I changed my settings to all Private - because I won't be able to respond to PMs. I'm thankful for everyone's kindness, good heart, and suggestions/ideas re my various requests, but mostly I cherish your interactions - which I never took personally. If ideas aren't challenged then it's nothing but an echo chamber and who needs that.

Thank you, Ben, for all you've done; thank you everyone, it's been a real pleasure for me to be here. I'm not totally gone...just kinda hovering, lol. If something outlandish happens, I'll dive in with my smart-assery, if I can. :)

Just two more things:

"Hoser" is a playful affectionate term; I wrongly assumed y'all knew that, and
    In the words of my absolute favorite TGT'er - "Less talking. More shooting."

Warmest regards, Rene aka MountainGirl
    1725668696358.png

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dom765
    Top Bottom