• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Getting old is tough. Yesterday I was walking out to my truck to go have coffee with my sisters and I tripped over something (maybe my own feet) and fell face first to the ground. My left upper ribcage hit a large stepping stone and my left knee hit one of those smaller ones. This morning I'm hurting all over (which is expected).

I feel for you there brother. I had trouble like that, and I did suffer a few falls like that tripping over my own feet.

The lumbar fusions did fix a lot of my problems but I still walk with a cane on occasion to help keep my face outta the dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I feel for you there brother. I had trouble like that, and I did suffer a few falls like that tripping over my own feet.

The lumbar fusions did fix a lot of my problems but I still walk with a cane on occasion to help keep my face outta the dirt.

Yeah, a cane is part of my EDC. I'm scheduled for a nerve ablation on Friday, so prayers are appreciated.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Yeah, a cane is part of my EDC. I'm scheduled for a nerve ablation on Friday, so prayers are appreciated.

I hear you, that’s in my future as well. My best friend just had that done on his neck and it worked out pretty good for him. Pretty much pain free now. How it works equally well for you.

Praying for you and Pops .

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_0205.jpeg

Top Bottom