ft worth tx
    IMG_2454.jpeg

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Good Morning Texicans. Hitting the road today. Start of the great grandkids visit and national parks tour. 17 days, 3 grandkids,1 grandkid still percolating, 3 national parks and one Alien Cafe. I’ll ckeck in as I can. Y’all stay safe and keep your powder dry.

Thats awesome. Safe travels amigo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    These GD solar farm contractors have more than 2000 acres they're building on but for some reason felt the need to muster their equipment less than 100' from my bedroom window this morning about 6.
    I was awake but that's not the point really. Jumped in the side by side and "politely" told them move the f**k on. I can't really afford lawyers.
    IMG_20240813_084235740~2.jpg

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    These GD solar farm contractors have more than 2000 acres they're building on but for some reason felt the need to muster their equipment less than 100' from my bedroom window this morning about 6.
    I was awake but that's not the point really. Jumped in the side by side and "politely" told them move the f**k on. I can't really afford lawyers.
    View attachment 467855
    Sorry bud I didn't know you were next door. If I would have known then I would have idled up my truck so that it's louder.

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Not sure if I mentioned this before, but........as I was leaving for the ER the wife started screaming for me.

I went outside and found her 1/2 sitting 1/2 laying on the patio. Short story. shorter..she fell on
    her left wrist and broke it. 1 and 1/2 days in the hospital she got home with a cast on the broken wrist but with a good attitude.

It's taking both of us to keep the house going, cleaning,cooking,etc,etc. Her with only the use of 1 hand and me
    having to stop every 15 - 20 minuets to catch my breath. But, after my Dr. visit today and getting the
    results, things are looking better and better.

Thanks for asking.
    Prayers up for the both of you....
    1723584632145.png

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    View attachment 467855

Maybe we should have a TGT meet at your place in the near future.

Ya know, kinda show them how your friends react when they feel their space/view has been tainted.

Top Bottom