• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Hope everyone is having a good day. Wanted to say thanks to TGT and its members for allowing me to be a friend or even family. I’ll be taking a break for an unspecified time. See where life takes me.

You're a lot kinder than me, I just up and go ghost lately. :\

Quoting you in this in hopes of maybe dragging you back.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Glad you are doing well still

Thanks gordo, still kicking and hanging in there! Glad to be back and I plan on sticking around this time.

Had you heard that Donald J Trump was shot?

I'm so out of the loop I just heard about the Hindenberg blowing up.

I feel like I'm missing something good about .30 SC heh.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I don’t know what thread to put this in so here.

1723233589816.png

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Dye, spray pattern indicator. I add indicator blue dye to the 30 gal spray tank to assist in complete coverage without wasteful overlap. Today I went by the two big box stores, then Atwoods, and TCS, nothing. So I go on scamazon. Several brands there, and the one I use, for a decent price. I noticed a lot of negative feedback on the brand I use. Just had to read a few of them. This stuff is dye, water-based dye, nothing else.
    Nearly all of the negative feedback scores stated it did not work. Example," I mixed it as directed, sprayed with complete coverage and it did not kill the weeds"." Used exactly as instructed, right temperature. The crabgrass is as healthy as ever. I put a lot of effort and money into this and I am very disappointed".

Out of 3k feedback there was around 250, 1 star ratings, like this. Also a bunch 2 and 3 star ratings saying it will turn your hands blue, it will stain your walls blue, it will stain your pants blue. I expected to see one that complained it tasted bad.
    These dumbshits are out there, all over the damn place, and they are procreating.

Last edited:

TXWingnut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2024
    Parker
    Dye, spray pattern indicator. I add indicator blue dye to the 30 gal spray tank to assist in complete coverage without wasteful overlap. Today I went by the two big box stores, then Atwoods, and TCS, nothing. So I go on scamazon. Several brands there, and the one I use, for a decent price. I noticed a lot of negative feedback on the brand I use. Just had to read a few of them. This stuff is dye, water-based dye, nothing else.
    Nearly all of the negative feedback scores stated it did not work. Example," I mixed it as directed, sprayed with complete coverage and it did not kill the weeds"." Used exactly as instructed, right temperature. The crabgrass is as healthy as ever. I put a lot of effort and money into this and I am very disappointed".

Out of 3k feedback there was around 250, 1 star ratings, like this. Also a bunch 2 and 3 star ratings saying it will turn your hands blue, it will stain your walls blue, it will stain your pants blue. I expected to see one that complained it tasted bad.
    These dumbshits are out there, all over the damn place, and they are procreating.
    Preaching to the choir, keep it up brutha

Top Bottom