Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I’ve been offline for a while. Some of you have noticed; the calls and texts kinda gave it away. You cannot know how much they mean to me.

I’m back now and I really don’t want to talk about why I was gone.

If you will, please accept this:

Life chose to dump about a decade of bad luck on me over the course of 2-3 weeks. In the middle of trying to handle that, I got very sick. I was overwhelmed and something had to give. I let go of TGT.

In hindsight, that was regrettable. It wasn’t the wrong thing to do but it sure hurt. Whenever I’m capable of forming coherent sentences, I should probably stick around. The people and interactions here are too valuable to neglect. At the point I stopped posting, though, I was sick enough that I couldn’t write coherent sentences.

That crisis has passed. The rest of the stuff on my plate, well, to quote a favorite character, “There’s obstacles in our path and we’re gonna deal with ‘em, one by one.”

It’s good to be back.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I’ve been offline for a while. Some of you have noticed; the calls and texts kinda gave it away. You cannot know how much they mean to me.

I’m back now and I really don’t want to talk about why I was gone.

If you will, please accept this:

Life chose to dump about a decade of bad luck on me over the course of 2-3 weeks. In the middle of trying to handle that, I got very sick. I was overwhelmed and something had to give. I let go of TGT.

In hindsight, that was regrettable. It wasn’t the wrong thing to do but it sure hurt. Whenever I’m capable of forming coherent sentences, I should probably stick around. The people and interactions here are too valuable to neglect. At the point I stopped posting, though, I was sick enough that I couldn’t write coherent sentences.

That crisis has passed. The rest of the stuff on my plate, well, to quote a favorite character, “There’s obstacles in our path and we’re gonna deal with ‘em, one by one.”

It’s good to be back.
    It's good to have you back.

Top Bottom