• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The weathermistakenpeoples are screaming Noah’s flood is coming the next day or so.
    Being they’re never wrong, it was decided to go to the range. Soooooooo………
    Less talking. More shooting.
    07C32537-06EB-4667-916B-3E5636EE4A49.jpeg

F4A01735-3163-43AA-A1FD-0E5A2DE461B9.jpeg

Felt all Colt’y today except for one ghetto ash polymer thing.

Did you go to the range today?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The weathermistakenpeoples are screaming Noah’s flood is coming the next day or so.
    Being they’re never wrong, it was decided to go to the range. Soooooooo………
    Less talking. More shooting.
    View attachment 457407

View attachment 457408

Felt all Colt’y today except for one ghetto ash polymer thing.

Did you go to the range today?

What kind of Glock is that?.....

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    What kind of Glock is that?.....

S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm.

Stupid thing gave me all sorts of trouble today.
    First the light flew off the rail. Apparently there is some additional adapter that I didn't know about to hold the farking light onto the rail. It sailed off into the grass with the first mag.
    Then one of the mags stopped working. I disassembled it to discover the farking mag spring had broken into three pieces. Ok, no problem I will just use the other mag. After a couple of mag runs that mag also broke the spring! So that gun went down. When I got home I dug out the other 23rd mags I have and found another with a broken mag spring. This one broke just sitting in the drawer loaded. Three out of six mags broke their springs. That ain't good.
    So I go to looking on Dee InnerWebZ for replacements and guess what? No one sells the springs for the 23rd mags! Godddaammmitttt! So I was screwed but then I thought why not buy a spring for one of the 33rd mags and see if it will work in the M&P mag? Ordered one.
    I know I will have to cut it down but I think it will work. Looking around the web I see this is a somewhat common problem with the S&W mags.
    Otherwise I decided I do not like the factory sights on the M&P. Going to replace them with tritiums soon.
    Stupid polymer guns.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm.

Stupid thing gave me all sorts of trouble today.
    First the light flew off the rail. Apparently there is some additional adapter that I didn't know about to hold the farking light onto the rail. It sailed off into the grass with the first mag.
    Then one of the mags stopped working. I disassembled it to discover the farking mag spring had broken into three pieces. Ok, no problem I will just use the other mag. After a couple of mag runs that mag also broke the spring! So that gun went down. When I got home I dug out the other 23rd mags I have and found another with a broken mag spring. This one broke just sitting in the drawer loaded. Three out of six mags broke their springs. That ain't good.
    So I go to looking on Dee InnerWebZ for replacements and guess what? No one sells the springs for the 23rd mags! Godddaammmitttt! So I was screwed but then I thought why not buy a spring for one of the 33rd mags and see if it will work in the M&P mag? Ordered one.
    I know I will have to cut it down but I think it will work. Looking around the web I see this is a somewhat common problem with the S&W mags.
    Otherwise I decided I do not like the factory sights on the M&P. Going to replace them with tritiums soon.
    Stupid polymer guns.

Hmmm....guess you should have bought a Taurus instead.

Top Bottom