• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Just sold my 1st gun of the day, so yes it was a fine morning indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    atf2.gif

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    @innominate How is your friend in Louisiana doing?
    He's doing well. Thanks for asking. For some reason he was having trouble getting a biopsy scheduled back home. His pain was starting to get worse. There had already been contact with MD Anderson about possible treatment so he drove himself up there and went to their ER. They did an MRI. The Dr told him they weren't waiting for biopsy results, they were doing surgery. It involved a couple thoracic and cervical vertebrae. Tumor was pressing on the spinal cord. He has titanium and carbon fiber there now. He has to go back for a few rounds of radiation. He should be up there this week getting the first pre-radiation scan.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    He's doing well. Thanks for asking. For some reason he was having trouble getting a biopsy scheduled back home. His pain was starting to get worse. There had already been contact with MD Anderson about possible treatment so he drove himself up there and went to their ER. They did an MRI. The Dr told him they weren't waiting for biopsy results, they were doing surgery. It involved a couple thoracic and cervical vertebrae. Tumor was pressing on the spinal cord. He has titanium and carbon fiber there now. He has to go back for a few rounds of radiation. He should be up there this week getting the first pre-radiation scan.
    I must've missed everything before this post. Sounds like they got to it early enough? Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zepunisher
    Top Bottom