Dennis Rodman gained a lot of weight

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Well it must be Monday all over again, tried to leave Pine Bluff headed to Memphis and a brake chamber decided to leak. I am now waiting to get it replaced . Log book already started , it will be a long day.
    well leave it to Peterbuilt to put a brake chamber on that they don't have so their solution is build one. I seam to have found a real shop, didn't know many of those still existed.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Without the caffeine boost, what would be the point of coffee even if I did like the "flavor"?
    Many years ago I worked with a guy who would drink just during the work period, a minimum of 10 cups of coffee and sometimes as many as 14, then go out to his VW van and smoke a joint about 3 to 4 times a day.
    Sounded like a chemical conflict to me.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Don't drink it for flavor. What do you want pumpkin spice, lol? It's strictly for caffeine (BLACK) silly rabbit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The caffeine does nothing. For me, caffeine is a myth. I might as well be drinking water...that tastes like it came from a sewer. And I don't want "pumpkin spice", I want a drink that doesn't make me want to puke. So...there's no point to coffee for me.

And even if caffeine did do something worthwhile for me, the flavor would still make me want to puke.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The caffeine does nothing. For me, caffeine is a myth. I might as well be drinking water...that tastes like it came from a sewer. And I don't want "pumpkin spice", I want a drink that doesn't make me want to puke. So...there's no point to coffee for me.

And even if caffeine did do something worthwhile for me, the flavor would still make me want to puke.
    Find your self a Vietnamese restaurant & try a Cafe Sua Da. They are very good at jump starting you when needed. @ of them not a good idea.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Doesn't work for you so it's a myth? OK Mrs Diamond can't use opiates, many can doesn't mean that they are a myth lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

For me, caffeine is indeed a myth. For your wife, it sounds more like opiates are a danger as they were to my dad. You know, you can't argue me into being capable of getting a caffeine rush. It's simply not a thing in my world. I've tried to experience one. I've slammed a dozen Red Bulls in an hour. All I got was a mild stomach ache. Stimulants do nothing for me. Scoff if you want to, but it doesn't change the lack of effect caffeine has.

Top Bottom